𝐱. SCUBA GEAR

▃▃▃▃▃▃ ˖⋆🌻⋆˖ ▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗢 𝗨 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 𝗕 𝗔 𝗡 𝗞 𝗦.

➶。˚✩ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐕𝐎𝐋

➶。˚✩ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟔... ! ˎˊ˗
005. 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚊𝚛 ☁
this is why you're my favourite

       A knock on the door alerted the brunette who stood in the kitchen tossing away left over takeout

A knock on the door alerted the brunette who stood in the kitchen tossing away left over takeout. A grimace on her face as she removed the thick yellow gloves and began to make her way over to the front door, she inwardly sighed seeing the woman in uniform. Susan Peterkin. She hesitantly opened the door for the woman and allowed her in as she shut the door behind them.

"He's sleeping." Melanie explained to Peterkin who nodded her eyes fell on the overflown trash and messy home. "Thanks again for the takeout, I'll pay you back once I get paid from The Wreck."

Peterkin shook her head, "I told you, you don't have to worry about that." She shrugged the girls promise off as she gave her a reluctant look.

Melanie opened John B's bedroom door.

He laid on his bed, a bruised and swollen left eye. He looked up seeing the two in the doorway, he glanced to his sister who shook her head.

"Get decent, sweetie. We need to talk." She informed the teen.

The three soon made their way into the main area of the home.

"Sorry to come over without an invitation, but DCS called." She informed the two who met one another's eyes. "They wanted me to check up on you two. See how you two were doin'. So, how are you, besides the--" She gestured to her eye looking towards John B.

"Oh, no, I'm -- I'm great. Mel's good too, we're fantastic. Uh . . . thanks for comin' by." He nodded.

"I'm so glad to hear you say that, John B, but I heard a few things that worried me." She said not believing the two teens as Melanie continued to clean up, her brother helping her. "Let me see if I can remember. Oh, yeah. One of the things I heard was that your Uncle Teddy, your guardian, hasn't been in the state for three months."