𝐢𝐯. KEGGER FROM HELL

▃▃▃▃▃▃ ˖⋆🌻⋆˖ ▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗢 𝗨 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 𝗕 𝗔 𝗡 𝗞 𝗦.

➶。˚✩ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐕𝐎𝐋

➶。˚✩ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟔... ! ˎˊ˗
004. 𝚔𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 ☁
her hair smells like vanilla and coconuts

  𝚔𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 ☁❝ her hair smells like vanilla and coconuts ❞

"COULD have warned us a little sooner." JJ lifted his head off of Melanie's lap looking between the three around him, Melanie sent him a look as he smiled sweetly up at the brunette.

"We would have, except Pope was on the math team. So, Mel and I had to play baseball." Kiara said with a sarcastic smile as Pope sent her a glare.

"You were on the math team?" JJ asked in confusion to his friend who rolled his eyes.

"The cops took everything like it was a crime scene." Pope explained ignoring the two.

"Because it probably is." Melanie hummed shuffling through her bag and taking out a bag of sour gummy worms. The group looked to the brunette, "Think about it." She said chewing on the worms, handing JJ's favourite; the blue/red toned. Then Kiara's orange ones. "The cops don't just show up anywhere. Someone's missing, and I bet my bag of worms it's the dude who owned the boat."

"We didn't see a body though." JJ pointed out squinting up at the brunette from the blazing sun.

Kiara rolled her eyes at the blonde, "Could have floated away."

"Floated?" JJ repeated as she sent him a look. "Is he Nemo?"

"Did you guys find anything?" Pope asked ignoring the two's bickering.

"Did we find anything? No, I don't think so." JJ feigned confusion sitting up and shoving his hands into his pockets, pulling out a wad of cash and a hand gun. "Oh, yeah, we did."

Melanie moved away as she stared at the blonde in disbelief as their friends began to yell at him. "Have you completely lost your mind?" Melanie snapped.