Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

Back to school another year to annoy my favorite person.

"Hey Kim!" I shout as I saw her standing in front of her locker with Chaeyoung by her side.

I ran towards her when I reached her I put an arm around her shoulders.

"Could you please remove your hands off me your presence disgust me." She said while glaring at me.

God she look really cute when she's feisty. I wonder if she's cute in bed too?

Lisa don't she is Bobby's sister.

My conscience reminded me.

And besides you can get other girls right? That's what you get when you are me you can taste any girl you want except for this kitten but I really want to get just a little lick. Can't I?

No Lisa her family is your parents friend.

All right all right all right.

"Lisa didn't you heard what I said? I said remove your hands you are disgusting." She push me violently.

"Geez kitten you really hate me. Don't you?" I said that made her face red with anger.

"Yes I do hate you so get out of my face before cut your tiny dick and shove it in your dirty mouth." She hissed at me and disappeared from my sight.

Me tiny dick? I'm going to prove to you that me Lisa Manoban has a very big dick.

Just wait kitten.

Just wait.

At just the mere thought of her seeing my dick had it wide awake.

Good thing I saw Nayeon walking around.

"Hey bunny." I approach her.

"Hey Lis." She said.

"Would you mind getting a quikie?" I asked her. She nodded vigorously what can I expect she likes me a lot.

We quickly made our way to the restroom. I locked the door then bend her in the counter. I wasted no time I moved her skirt up then pulled her panty down. I unzip my pants tugged it down to my knees along with my boxers.

I grabbed my shaft and rubbed the tip in her soaking core.

"Be ready bunny." I leaned forward and pushed all the way inside her.

"Ah fuck..." she moaned.

I pound her fast so I can get off fast too.

I felt a coil in my stomach indicating that I'm cumming so I pulled my cock out of her and made her kneel and suck me.

I held her head and face fucked her then I released down her throat. She let go of my dick with a pop sound. I was panting really hard. I helped her stand up and fixed her clothes.

"Thank you." I said then peck her lips.

"Anything for you." She said then left me here inside the restroom.

It didn't really took me off my dick wanted different pussy more like someone else's pussy.

Aish what am I thinking?

I pulled up my boxers and tucked in my cock and put my pants on.

I exited the restroom and went to my first class.

As I enter the room my whole body tense the sight.

It's Jennie making out with her long time boyfriend Mino fucking Song I don't know what's with him that Jennie likes a lot I mean look at him he looks like ..... well actually he looks okay but he's a fucking manwhore... a manwhore just like me but I'm more handsome so I'm an exception.