Chapter 14

Jisoo's POV

Okay, this two came in school very sweet, they look like love birds with all the pecking they are doing when no one is around them or so they thought.

I've been following Jennie and Lisa since this morning and they are not really their usual selves. Oop they're here I need to hide.

Lisa looked around first before wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist.

I listened very carefully at what they are talking about.

"What does my baby wants to eat for lunch?" Lisa asked Jen.

"I want hamburger with lots and lots of pickles and of course my milk ice cream." Jennie answered, Lisa went closer to her and tucked a lose strand of her hair.

"Anything else for my love?" Lisa asked. Oh my god did she just called Jennie my love?

"A kiss." Jennie said. Good lord Jisoos am I hallucinating, a kiss? Jennie is asking Lisa for a kiss? WTF is happening in the world. Am I in a alternate reality, frankly when I woke up I know very well that I'm very much still in earth.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard wet smacking.

No freaking way!

They are eating each other's face.

"Hey..." I was startled when Chaeyoung appeared by my side.

"What are you loo- oh my god no way..." I guess she saw it too.

"I thou-

"Me as well." I cut her off.

"Well this is unusual you two sharing table for lunch." I told Lisa and Jennie, I think they didn't heard with all the staring that they are doing so I snapped at them.

"Geez, unnie you startled me." Lisa clutched her chest.

"Spill the tea." I said intently, chaeng who is by my side is just eating and listening.

"Spill the what?" Lisa asked, Jennie furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"What's going on with you two?" I asked, they looked at each other and laugh.

"What's funny?" I asked them.

"You're very funny unnie you very well known that we're having baby right? That is what's going on with us." Lisa laughed.

"No there's something else, what's the real score between you two." I asked, this time Jennie is the one laughed hysterically.

"Score? We're very much enemies. Yah we hate each other soooo much." Jennie emphasized the last words.

"You both are bluffing, enemies don't smooch with each other." I said, Chaeng stopped eating and slapped my hand.

"Hey it is supposed to be a secret." Chaeng whispered.

"You were spying on us." Lisa said angrily.

"I won't be spying on you if you don't scream couple when you entered school this morning." I said to her, both of them pursed their lips.

"So I'm gonna ask you both again. What's going on between you?" I asked, Lisa heave a sigh.

"Honestly, nothing. We aren't in any relationship." Jennie answered.

"There is actually." Lisa said.

"There is?" Jennie looked at her.

"You're my girlfriend now." Lisa said to Jennie.

"Uhm since when?" Jennie furrowed her eyebrows at Lisa.

"Since now." Lisa took Jennie's hand and kissed it a lot of times.