Prologue

Where the green meadows stretch as far as the eye can see, a small village is located far from the capital city of Centoria, with a ginormous tree named the Gigas Cedar near the farmlands. This is the place known as Rulid Village.

*chop*

*chop*

As the echoes of an axe hitting a tree reverberates through the wind, a dark blonde boy with a tinge of blue apparel clothes can be seen holding what appears to be a dragon bone axe. He wipes of a sweat readying to deliver another blow to the huge tree.

*clash* *swing* *clang*

Sounds of wooden swords clashing near the workplace of the small blonde, seemingly coming from a spar of two other boys. One has black hair with a with the same clothes as the blonde but colored in black, and his sparring partner sporting snow white hair with white apparels similarly designed as the other two boys. Both panting from exhaustion, but only for a moment before they continue to clash swords.

*clash*

???: "C'mon Kirito. Put your back into it!" Said the snow-haired boy.

Kirito: "Shut up Y/N! I'll finally beat you today!" Replied the dark-haired boy.

In an instant, Kirito positioned his sword diagonally making Y/N's sword scrape to the side. After his motion, Kirito waved his sword in a circular motion backwards to hit Y/N, but a sudden axe kick from the white-haired boy was able kick Kirito's sword away.

Kirito tried to pick-up his sword, but he felt a wooden blade to the neck held by a grinning Y/N.

Y/N: "This makes my 89th win and your 89th loss." He declared.

Kirito: "Geez hold back will you." He complained.

Y/N: "Nope, our calling of being a swordsman requires intense training. But don't worry, we'll help each other along the way."

Kirito: "I wish. Gah, I wanna be an integrity knight already!" He shouted.

???: "Stop complaining Kirito, we're still ten years old." Said the blonde boy as he delivers a swing to the tree. *chop* "And done! Fifty swings done for the day!" He then sat down.

Y/N: "Good work Eugeo." He said as he gave him a towel.

Eugeo: "Thanks Y/N. Though I only managed to deliver two good swings out of fifty." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

Y/N: "So how much did you chip away its durability?"

Eugeo: "Let me check." He looked at the tree and pointed out his hand.

He waved his hand with two fingers and drew a line that resembles an S leaving a marking in the air. He then touched the S and it revealed the stats of the tree in a magically digital panel called the Stacia Window. "Looks like I only managed to chip away a measly amount." He sighed.