✨Accident✨

Bucky woke up to crying. What the hell? Then he realized. Steve. He threw the comforter off of him and ran to Steve's room. He opened the door quietly. "Hey. Stevie. It's okay." He said softly. Steve cried until Bucky scooped him up. "Daddy." Steve muttered and nuzzled his face into Bucky's neck. "Yeah Stevie." He has no idea what to do next. He tried to remember what he read last night. He thought back to a part where you're supposed to ask what age they are so you can keep up with their mental state or something and know what they need.

"Hey Stevie. How old are you sweetheart?" Steve didn't look up, he just held up one finger. "You're one?" Steve just nodded and snuggled closer. Bucky looked around for what to do next. His eyes stopped on Steve's bed. The sheets are wet. He suddenly noticed a wet patch on Steve's crotch. That's why he was crying when he woke up. "Did you have an accident Stevie?" Bucky cooed. Steve nodded blushing.

"You need a bath." He soothed. Bucky carried Steve to the bathroom and set him on the counter. Bucky turned around to turn on the water and fill up the tub. Steve swung his legs as he waited. Bucky turned towards Steve and the boy smiled. "Hey Stevie. I'm gonna get you undressed okay?" Steve's smile disappeared in an instant. He shook his head. Bucky out his hands up to cup Steve's cheeks and run his thumbs across his cheekbones. "You need a bath baby. You can't be icky all day. Plus it's not like anything I've never seen before." Bucky coaxed.

Steve hung his head in embarrassment, a dark red blush rising to his cheeks. "Kay." Bucky smiled and kissed the blondes head. "That's a good boy." Steve blushes darker at the praise if it's even possible. Bucky untied the string on Steve's sweatpants and stood him up so he could take them off. Steve looked away when Bucky got to his boxers. He blushed even darker. Bucky picked him up and set him down in the tub. "I'll be back in a second okay?"
Bucky said ruffling Steve's hair.

Steve nodded. A few minutes later Bucky came back with some toys. A boat, a pirate duck, and a soldier duck. "Tanks, Daddy." Steve mumbled. "You're welcome sweetheart. I'll be back in a little bit." Steve nodded and Bucky grabbed Steve's clothes and bed sheets putting them in the washer. He walked back to Steve's room and heard giggles coming from the bathroom. He smiled and set out an outfit for Steve. A loose, blue t shirt, boxers, and a new pair of grey sweatpants. He set them on the floor and went to get the sheets and comforter. He put the bed back together and set the clothes down neatly. He walked back in the bathroom and squatted down next to Steve.

"Hey Stevie." He smiled softly. "Hi." He said shyly. "You ready to get out?" He asked. "Mhm. Told." He muttered. "I'm sorry. Guess I was gone too long huh?" Steve nodded slowly as he pushed his toys around. "Okay bud. Let's get you warm huh?" Steve looked up and reached for Bucky. Bucky grabbed a towel and picked Steve up out of the bath. He dried Steve off and took him to put his clothes on. Bucky helped Steve into his outfit and sighed.

What is he going to do now?! He knows nothing about this. He's just been improvising with his babysitting experience. Other than that he knows nothing. "Daddy." Steve said. Bucky whipped his head towards Steve. "What is it baby?" Bucky asked calmly, Although, his mind was going a million miles per hour.

"Told." Bucky picked him up and set the blonde on his hip. Bucky held Steve as close as he could. "Are you warmer now?" Steve nodded resting his head on Bucky's shoulder. Bucky walked to the living room and sat down with Steve on his lap. He turned the tv on and put it on Paw Patrol for Steve to watch while he figures something out. He thinks back to some of the YouTube videos he's watched. He remembers watching one on weird addictions. This particular one was about enjoying acting like a baby. But in Steve's case he has to. There's one part where he said he was looking for a caregiver. Someone that will take care of him. That's what Steve needs. A caregiver.

I need to talk to him about this. Bucky thought. He looked down and Steve fell asleep. Good, maybe he'll wake up big. Bucky slid the boy off his lap and walked to the kitchen thinking. About an hour later Steve walked in. "Hey Babydoll." Bucky said softly. "Hey Buck." Steve was big. He flushed bright pink thinking about last night and today. "Steve? What was that?" Bucky asked. "I-I don't know Buck." Steve stuttered. "You remember that YouTube video we watched on weird addictions?" Steve nodded. "So it's like that but a coping mechanism and not an addiction. You also can't really control it." Bucky explained.

Steve nodded again in understanding. "How about we go shopping today. For you." Steve blushed but nodded "You hungry?" Steve looked up. "Yeah." Bucky got out the eggs bacon and bread for breakfast. He put the bacon in the oven and and toast in the toaster. He made the eggs very last because they only take a few minutes to cook. When he got finished he assembled the plates and set them on the counter.

"Stevie! Food!" Steve came running in. "Hi Daddy." He smiled. "Hey sweet boy. How old are you baby?" Steve held up two fingers this time. "You're a big boy huh?" Steve nodded enthusiastically. "Uh huh." Bucky smiled at how innocent the boy was when he was little. "You want some breakfast Stevie?" Steve nodded again. "Pease." Bucky chuckled. Apparently big and little Steve both have amazing manners.

He picked up both the plates and walked to the table. Steve sat down beside him. Bucky picked up some Steve's food on the fork. "Open." Steve opened his mouth and Bucky gently put the food in Steve's mouth. Steve hummed in delight. Bucky fed Steve a couple of bites and took a few himself. "Stevie. Why don't you go put your shoes on yeah?" Bucky cooed. "Kay." He whispered as he rubbed his eye. Bucky cleaned up the kitchen and went to get his shoes from his room. He quickly slipped them on and stood up.

"Daddy?" Bucky walked to Steve's room and saw him sitting on the floor with his knees pulled to his chest. "What's wrong baby?" He asked kneeling down to his level. "I can' find my s'oes." Steve pouts. "Cmon let's go look for em." Steve makes grabby hands for Bucky and Bucky picks him up the metal arm whirring at the weight. Steve sucks on his thumb as Bucky walks around the floor searching for the boys lost shoes.

The blonde cries quietly because they still can't find his shoes. He nuzzles his face in Bucky's neck suckling on his thumb as tears fall silently. "It's okay Stevie. We'll find them. I promise." Bucky whispers softly, wiping Steve's tears. Bucky carried him back to the bathroom and found Steve's shoes sitting beside the toilet. "How the hell did these get here Stevie?" Bucky said playfully. Steve giggled. "I dunno." He shrugged.

Bucky set him down on the bathroom counter. "Alright Stevie. Let's get your shoes on so we can go shopping." Bucky got Steve's shoes on and set him on the floor so they could leave. Bucky got his phone and keys making sure Steve was behind him. They stepped in the elevator and Steve pushed the button for the lobby. "You gotta be big for me Stevie okay?" Steve nodded and his jaw clenched more. Bucky could tell he was aging up.