✨Littler✨

TW: mild Abuse and non consensual sex

Meanwhile at a Hydra base:

Once they got Steve in a room the chained him up to a cot with his arms and legs spread. They undressed him harshly, not gently like his daddy would at home when he woke up or went to bed. He laid there for a while, red faced and shaking as the cold air hit his now naked body. He let a tear run down his face and sniffled. A guard walked in a while later smirking and grinning evilly.

He looked Steve up and down, whistling. "Ooh, you have no idea what I'm gonna do to you, pretty thing." He mutters running a hand from Steve's cheek almost touching his privates. Steve whimpered and a shiver went down his spine, more tears clouding his vision. "Please don't. Please, just leave me alone." He mumbled sadly.

The man just mocked him with a fake crying face. "I don't think so Captain. Do you know what we do to little boys like you?" Steve gasped, now struggling to get out of the restraints. The guard laughed maniacally and got to the bottom of the cot smiling right at Steve.

Steve was horrified and tried not to let his little side come through. The man undid his belt buckle making Steve gulp and squeeze his eyes shut, awaiting the pain that's about to come. The man lined up with Steve's hole and pushed in roughly. "No please! Please stop! It hurts!" He yelled. Nothing to help the process go smoother just dry. "Daddy! Help me!" He cried.  The man moans in pleasure while Steve screams and cries for him to stop, his little side coming closer and closer to taking over.

All he can do is lay there and scream in agony waiting for his daddy to come. The man ended up cumming everywhere leaving Steve a disgusting mess. Steve cried, hard, he couldn't stop. Clearly, he's little and he just witnessed what being raped feels like in both head spaces. Now, he can't stand so the guards drag him to a different table.

They chained Steve up on another table standing straight up. There's four or five Hydra agents torturing him. His body ached, mostly his thighs and butt from earlier. Tasing, beating, cutting, etc. The Hydra agents laughed at and mocked him. He was trying his best to stay big but all of this pain was making him slip further and further.

He was on the verge of tears and he had to pee, he could hold it for now but later it isn't promised. He laid there crying out for Bucky, hoping he was coming.

Back at the tower:

Before Bucky went to the lobby he made sure he packed extra clothes, a diaper, Steve's favorite pacifier with his blanket, and Hops. Bucky paced worriedly in the lobby when Natasha stops him. "Bucky he's going to be okay. We're going to get him out." Bucky nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Thanks Tash." They switched to Russian for Steve's sake of his secret. For now.

"you know we're going to have to tell everyone before we get Steve. He's going to be littler than normal when we get him back." She nods. "He would be so upset but, we'll have to. Do you have everything he'll need when we get him back?" "Yeah. We should probably tell everyone on the way there." Natasha nods again and looks over at everyone else.

"What?" Bucky smirks. "Why do you two have to talk in Russian?!" Tony whines annoyingly. "Because some stuff we talk about doesn't need to be shared with you." Bucky answers. Tony crosses his arms and pouts. "Assholes." Bucky rolls his eyes and turns around. "Let's head out. We need to be there as soon as possible." He says walking to the Quinjet.

Everyone gets on the jet, Bucky and Natasha share a look. Natasha speaks up first. "Barnes and I have something to tell you all." Everyone looks up confused. "Steve does a thing where his mindset is younger than he really is. So he acts like a child as a coping mechanism, it helps with his anxiety, depression, and all that. So don't do anything irrational to scare the shit outta him." She explains. The Avengers look at her with curiosity and confusion. Tony speaks up. "So you're telling us he's like a giant kid." She nods. She walks away and goes with Bucky to fly the jet.