Introduction

Manik Malhotra, the cool boy of the college is 26 year old and studying MBA from the famous IIM Vizag! His friend circle includes, Cabir Dhawan, Alya Saxena, Dhruv Vedant and Navya Kapoor.
All of them are around 26 with Navya being 24 but since she's the girlfriend of Cabir since his school days, she got into the group! The group doesn't have any name as such and have befriended each other in the first year itself. It's their first year going on and it's already mid-way.

Educational Background and Family Background-

Manik Malhotra- The prince of the royal Malhotra family. His family is the ruler of Raigarh, Maharashtra (hypothetical place) and he is the crown prince. Even though they don't follow the rigid monarchy system, Manik and his family still respects their family lineage. His father, Rajesh Malhotra and his mother, Swarna Malhotra lives in their royal palace with his grandmother, Sushma Malhotra. He completed his B.Sc. in Economics from Oxford, M.Sc. in Economics from the same and returned to do MBA from IIM which he got due to his own brain! He is bright, intelligent, jolly,friendly and everyone's favourite.

Cabir Dhawan- The son of a famous businessman, he did his B.Sc. in Maths, M.Sc both from Symbiosis and then joined IIM Vizag! He is dating his two year old junior, Navya Kapoor from Class 11 and they are very strong! Funny, jovial and everyone's friend is his forte.

Navya Kapoor- The daughter of one of the renowned doctors in the country, she has been pampered since childhood. She did her B.Com and then joined IIM Vizag after a one year gap where she worked for EY.

Alya Saxena- The diva of the college who likes Manik. She did her B.Com, M.Com and then joined IIM Vizag. She's beautiful, a makeup kit. She likes Manik and wants to date him for his status but not obsessed!

Dhruv Vedant- The silent guy of the group and the basically the ambivert. He likes Alya but knows her likeness towards Manik. He did his B.Com and then M.Com and then chose to do MBA.

All of them are doing their MBA in HR.

Manik didn't really take interest in girls. He met girls at parties and meets and they ogled at him but he just maintained a cordial relationship. It wasn't until his eyes with the eyes of Nandini Murthy and her white anarkali when she joined a week later. Apparently, she was struggling with finances to join IIM Indore and thus joined IIM Vizag a week later than the rest of the students. Manik couldn't get her away from his heart and thus became her friend. She is doing her MBA in finance and has topped her first semester which just came out yesterday! She is a 24 year old, bright, sweet and beautiful lady who doesn't mingle much. She keeps away from friends and people and is always busy with her books. When they both got into a relationship just after a week from her admission, Manik tried to inculcate her into his group but she didn't seem interested for when they were busy in the canteen, she was busy with her Kindle reader. Manik loved her and so did she and his friends liked her too, except Alya who didn't really like the 'middle class' girl she was. Her father is an engineer and earns around 1 lakh a month. Enough to feed her and her mother but not enough to compete with the rich kids in the college but she wasn't a competitor either. She was grateful for whatever she got and was thankful! A student of St. Stephen, she topped in her Accountancy honours batch and then joined MBA after working for two years in the Wipro.

Manik and Nandini are the sweet couple the college has. He wouldn't do PDA with her but that doesn't mean, they don't have any romance in them. Whenever he would see her roaming freely around the college, he would pull her into a vacant classroom, lock the door and kiss the life out of her. Nandini was shy and Manik was bold! They were the perfect combination of each other. Manik maintained friendship and love on a balance level. Even though he spent his time in the canteen with his friends but whenever he would see Nandini sitting in a corner, he would be bidding bye and spent his time with her. They were the ideal couple, people knew were going to marry each albeit their financial and status differences.

Please love my new work too