Chapter Three

After a week, Manik was going around the college in search of a professor when his good friend, Cabir called him from behind.

"Haan bol?" Cabir gave him a smirk and sitting on a round table winked at Manik who focused on Alya crying.

"What happened to her?" He asked giving his books to Dhruv to hold.

"Manik!" Alya quickly exclaimed and standing up, slowly descended towards him with weakened knees.

"Manik" She held his hands and he looked worried at her.

"Alya, are you okay?" The crowd covered the canteen as the hot people of the college were talking to each other and were apparently very close.

'What is Alya and Manik doing?'

'Where is Nandini'

'Alya, Manik? What?'

'My OTP! They look so cute together, perfect'

'The b*tch never deserved him anyway. Alya is perfect for him' 

Alya mentally smirked with all the comments and Manik rolled his eyes. Another of her drama and he wasn't going to give in, either.

Nandini who was busy reading in he classroom noticed the crowd outside. She was about to divert her eyes when she heard someone saying, 'Are they going to kiss?'

Rolling her eyes, she concentrated on the book.

"Alya is moving closer to Manik.."

Nandini quickly darted a look and leaving all her books behind ran to the crowd.

She was about to reach the exact spot when she heard Manik's roar.

"This is the last time I am shouting and the whole college should get this clear in their heads. I do not love you. I love someone else and the everyone nearly knows that. Alya, this is the extremest you can get but I won't allow! Stay away from me, you are not a friend anymore" With that, dashing his notebook at the floor, he walked away removing the crowd.

"Manik!" Nandini quickly called him and he stopped on his tracks.

He held her hand and walked away leaving a lot of 'nosy' girls whispering amidst themselves, "I told ya, he's really dominating! I pity my sweetie Nandini"

He pushed her into a classroom and locked the gate. Walking towards her and she stated walking behind, scared of his anger. As she felt the wall behind, he pressed his body on her and kissed her on her lips. Breathing a simple breath, she bit her lower lip and he closed his eyes.

He looked around and found the windows closed. Pressing his lips on her, he started pressing and massaging her beauty moulds over her fabric.

Leaving her lips bare, he pulled her kurti a little from the shoulder and kissed there leaving a moaning mess behind.

Biting a corner, he licked it off and she hissed with a tear dropping her eyes.

"You are mine like the way I am yours" he whispered and kissed her eyes, wiping the tear away. Moving away from her, he sat on one of the benches and she walked to him with a smile. Standing between his legs, she caressed his stubble and he smiled, pecking her palm.

"Why are you so angry? You know right I am always yours?" She asked to which he sighed.

"Maa wants me to marry off some Shivi, Alya is an obsessed friend. No one really cares, Nandini. I love you and you love me and I am going to marry only you, it's an headache"

"Manik, calm down please. You are mine, I am yours. I will get a job and we will get married. Stop overthinking" Nandini smiled cheekily making him sigh and smile.