Chapter Two

Thank you for the epic reaction and love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The next morning, Nandini was snuggling to the quilt while Manik was staring at her.It was already 7 and their class was to start at 10.

She opened her eyes after a good fifteen minutes and he took her lips for s beautiful morning kiss! Blushing sideways, she sat up covering the quilt while Manik quickly pulled the curtains of the window.

"How I wish to start every day like this" He spoke and she blushed.

Pulling her, she fell on his chest and he whispered, "I can. I ca after marrying you right?" Nandini looked at him and smiled, blushing.

"Manik Maan Singh Malhotra. Aap class ke liye khud late ho rahe hai, mujhe Bhi karrahe Hain" He sighed and nuzzled in her neck when she said "Manik, it's already seven....we have to attend lectures" He hummed and left her "So let's go to your hostel first and then we will meet at the canteen okay?"

"Nahi, it's okay! I will go by myself. We will meet during the lunch break" He was about to protest but she resented and he sighed.

"Is it paining down there?" He said with his caring eyes at her as she was wearing her kurti and jeans to which she shook her head and walked out of the hostel, with ogles from other guys.

"So?" Cabir jumped on Manik and Dhruv laughed as all of them sat in one of the canteen benches.

"So?" Manik rolled his eyes and tried to concentrate on his phone when Alya sneaked in, "So what?"

"Manik isn't a virgin anymore guys" Cabir winked at Manik who glared at him and looked into his phone when Alya squealed, "Manik? How could you?"

"Alya! I have a girlfriend. I am dating her. We are in love?" Manik said with a tint of anger and then walked away to his classroom while Alya glared at Nandini who was walking to her classroom "Bloody middle class bitch" She said under her breath and followed her friends to the class.

It was late night and Manik was inside Nandini's room, playing with her waist length hair or not letting her study.

"Manik, choro na" She said and giggled as he caressed her waist and they both danced to a tune he was singing.

"Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo.." He sang in her ears and nuzzling in her neck, licked her earlobe making her laugh and giggle.

His phone rang and he quickly pulled Nandini to himself since she knew he was not going to leave her.

"Pranaam Maa. Kaisi hai aap?" He nuzzled in her hair as he spoke while Nandini glared at him, asking him to concentrate on the call.

"Manik, hum aapse aakhri baar Puch rahe hai, kya aap Rajkumari Shivya se vivaah karenge? You have to answer me, Manik" He rolled his eyes and she widened her eyes.

"Nahi" With a quick response, he hung up the call when she sighed and caressed his chest.

"Manik!" She tried calling her and calming her down.

"Manik!" Again, no response as he looked down or the other side, breathing heavily.

"Baby?" She caressed his hair and he looked at her.

"Is this the reason why you were so angry today?" He nodded with a sigh and she smiled.

"Manik, aap Rajkumar hai. Aapka haq hai ek Rajkumari se Shaadi Karna.." She spoke, stumbling with her words. From the first day of the relationship, she knew they weren't going to last but she lost her sanity near him and thus decided to delve in this love without any future.

His eyes snapped at her and he pulled her tightly "Meri Rajkumari sirf Nandini hai..Suna tumne? Sirf Nandini Murthy" Nandini nodded and he loosened his hold and looked the other way.

"Manik?" She called her again.

"Manik?" No response and she knew how to tame this angry monster. She took his rough palms and placed them on the hem of her tank top and looked at him. He turned to her and looked at her confused.

"Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo..." she blushed and sang when he rolled his eyes trying to contain his blush.

"Nandini, we don't have any condom right now.." She smiled and said, "I have pills. I got it from the chemist today"

Giving her an appreciative look, he smirked and stood there while she smirked and quickly pulled his tank top out of his body leaving him bare chested.

"Hot!" She whispered looking at his abs and he blushed. Pulling her to himself, he took out her tee as well and both of them were quickly naked under the quilts, making love like no other.