06

holy shit i forget other ppl read this book lmaooo

i hope some of y'all alr figure that im def not professional on this due to my modda

this book lowkey dedicated just for her but its cute if other ppl r reading it eheheh

KASJISNSJSJDHS I MISS MODDA

ALSO MODDA U LOOK CUTE IN UR NEW CLOTHES I LIEK 😤😤😤😤

****

VIVI

"I'm definitely the strongest here," Quill boasted.

His older brother, Mel, snickered at him. "Yeah. After I graduate, you will be."

Vivi almost rolled her eyes at their antics. The two were arrogant as hell and it irritated her greatly but she knew that there wasn't anything she could do about it.

Mel had a larger ego due to his looks, though. Apart from Ruel, he was one of the most good looking guys in the school. Most of the seniors were. Perhaps it was because they had matured more than their lower graders.

Still, Mel might be a narcissistic womanizer but Vivi knew how much he cared for Quill, his younger brother.

"You're too arrogant," Quill snapped.

Josie swallowed her snack. She had always been found eating which was an advantage due to the fact that Vivi was also usually hungry and would ask Josie for some food.

Sean came in and patted Mel on his back. "Why don't you come hang out with us, Mel," he whispered, forcing a smile.

The latter waved off Sean's hand nonchalantly. "I'm always with you guys, give me a break."

Sean furrowed his brows. "What's wrong with that?"

Vivi glanced at Josie who gave her the same look. Sean was acting like a clingy girlfriend...

Mel laughed, thinking that it was a joke. "Because... why not? Why are you asking me this?" he chuckled.

Sean looked back at the rest of their group before he faltered. "Fine, but don't think you can just come to us whenever you want."

They watched him walk away, bewildered. "That was... very weird," Josie said, cutting the tension.

Mel scratched his head, looking at the others apologetically. "He could be like that. Just leave him be. Sorry about that."

They smiled at him reassuringly. Suddenly, Elviro approached Mel. "You haven't paid me for the bet we made."

Vivi tied up her hair as she looked at Elviro in disbelief. "How many people are you planning to make a bet with?"

Elviro gave her a sinister smile. "Everyone."

They stared at him, unamused.

"Huh," Quill said, nodding.

"It isn't wrong to reach high, right?" Josie replied.

Vivi nodded as she checked her apple watch, ignoring Astrid's insistent notifications. "We have practice soon. Let's prepare before Ruel comes," she told Elviro.