Pay Me what you Owe Me

As Nala and Christian were walking to the car with the kids a familiar face stepped in front of them. "Take the kids to the car I'll be there in five minutes!" Christian handed the car keys to Nala and she grabbed Tatum's hand and walked towards the car. "Long time no see Chris!" Ike said adjusting his sleeve to his dress shirt. "Most definitely is Ike, so you decided to pop yo ass up at my wife birthday dinner for what? Enlighten me my nigga!" Christian said to Ike; he clenched his jaw and said "I am just checking on you that's all friend. Tell wifey I said Happy Birthday, and y'all drive safely ight!" Ike said walking off into the dark. Christian did not know how to receive the message that Ike just said y'all drive safely like what the fuck do that mean. He wasn't taking any chances, he called his driver, walked to the car "get out the car now" Christian said opening the door "what is going on Chris?" Nala asked him frantic. "I don't know just yet but I am going to find out soon. We are going back to the restaurant until the driver comes to get us." As they were walking back he saw that Trap and Dub was still there with their ladies. "What's good Chris?" Trap said with a concerned look on his face. Christian pulled both of them to the side "Ike just rolled up on me and from the sound and looks of it his ass ain't done with me yet but imma make his ass feel this heat for real this time fuck all that other shit. He had the nerve to tell us to drive safely what the fuck do that suppose to mean?" Christian said with a serious look on his face. "Nigga it means to get home safe" Trap said in a duh tone. "I know that shit Trap, but why is he telling me that? It has to mean something. I called the driver to come get us and I will make sure he didn't plant anything in my car. "Like what Chris?" Trap said "like a bomb, wire tap, tracking device. Come on think my nigga!" Dub said shaking his head. "Thanks Dub at least one of you all thinking. You good Jermey?" Christian asked, Trap looked at him and his eyes soften up "I'll be good thanks for asking" Trap said to him. Christian knew he was lying but he wasn't going to press the issue.

Christian's driver pulled up 20 minutes later and Christian put the kids in the car, Nala got in first, and then Christian got in after her. Christian rested his head on the headrest and closed his eyes. "Baby is everything ok?" Nala asked touching his shoulders. Christian jumped a little bit and replied "yes, baby!" "Well when we get home we are going to talk." She said shushing the twins "ok we can talk when we get home baby." They rode in silence until they pulled up to the house. The driver helped them out the car, Christian tipped him real good and Christian carried Tatum to her room while Nala put the boys to sleep. "What the...." Nala calmed down and said "baby are you ok?" She said with concern in her eyes. "I am good thanks for asking baby" Christian sat on the bed and rubbed his head and exhaled hard. "Ike it's Ike I think he is coming to finish what he has started. I killed one of his workers not knowing he was in the crossfire, and now he is out for blood and my blocks." Nala looked at Christian confused "who the fuck is an Ike baby?" She said with her hands on her hips.

"Don't worry about it baby!" Christian didn't feel like catching Nala up he wasn't in the mood for it. "I think I should be concerned if he is after you Chris. What if he try to come after US or your mom?" "LOOK I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE PLAYING 21 QUESTIONS WITH YOU NALA" Nala rolled her neck and looked in Christian's direction. She walked towards him and put her finger in his face and replied "NIGGA TAKE THAT BASE OUT OF YOUR VOICE! I TOLD YOU CHRIS YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO BE TALKING TO ME LIKE YOU MUTHA FUCKING CRAZY!" Christian's eyes got wide when he seen how serious Nala was and his face softened up a lil bit. "Look baby I am sorry ok I really am sorry, but I don't want you worrying about this shit ok I got it ok?" "Yea ok Chris you said the same shit 8 months ago and where did yo ass end up? In the fucking hospital. Look baby I don't want to get another call like that I was scared ass fuck Chris. Please promise me that you will stay safe?" She asked cupping his face. "Baby, I promise you I will try to stay safe baby."
Christian gave Nala a long, deep, and passionate kiss which turned into tongue kissing and before you knew it they were ripping each other's clothes off. Christian placed soft kisses all over Nala's neck, then he moved down to her breast sucking and kissing on each one. Nala let out a soft moan "mmmm! Chris!" Christian chuckled a lil bit and twirled his tongue around on her nipple. She bit her bottom lip in pure bliss, she tossed her head back, and moved to Christian's rhythm. Christian worked his way down to her stomach, then her thighs, and then her pretty pussy. He stared at it in amazement, he sucked on her clit like he was slurping up spaghetti. With every tongue suck she pushed his head further and further into her sweet nectar. "OMG! Baby please don't fucking stop" "I don't plan to I am trying to make my baby squirt" he said with a devilish grin. He ate Nala until she squirted three times. After Christian was satisfied he slowly slid his hard wood into Nala's already soaked viagina. He let out a deep groan and said "fuuucccckkkk" they both closed their eyes and enjoyed each other in that moment. "I am ready to put another baby in you, you hear me?" He said slow stroking Nala and all she can do is nod her head and moan yes. This went on for another hour until they passed out.

Two weeks later
Christian, Trap, Dub, and K.O. sat at Glory smoking and drinking trying to come up with a plan to kill Ike. "Look this gotta be my last time I told Nieva I am done with this shit. She is two months away from giving birth to our baby girl." "Look I know, told Nala the same shit but he won't go down without a fight my nigga. We have to do this shit right and make sure his people know we ain't fucking playing and that they can take that shit back up North." Dub shook his head in agreement they worked out a plan and called around to some people to make sure their plan is on the up and up. As Christian was headed out he got a phone call from an unknown number he wasn't going to answer it because he doesn't answer numbers he doesn't recognize, but he picked up the phone. "Hello?" He heard a voice say "Khyla?" Christian said he felt a tear drop hit his cheek as he brushed it away. "Can we talk please?" Christian nod his head as if Khyla can see him "sure" he hung up the phone and walked out of Glory.

June 20, 2020
Christian and his boys were ready to take Ike and his hittas down and to take their block as well. K.O. was looking at the building from across the street when he said "where the fuck these niggas at I got shit to do my nigga." "Calm the fuck down this shit take time my nigga and you know this so why complain?" "Look shawty already mad I am here anyway she wants me to come back alive ok?" "So you don't think my woman is losing her fucking mind right now huh? You don't think Trap and Dub women are wildin' right now? Right shut the fuck up and wait until someone come. You know how this shit works!" K.O. sat back and waited until it was time to make a move. 30 minutes later Christian said "let's move out!" They were covered from head to toes, dressed in all black and had a getaway van close by. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Bullets flying everywhere men dropping like flies while ten miles away Christian had a trap set for Ike.

Ike house
"Baby I am home!" Ike didn't hear his wife say anything "Stacy.....aye yo Stacy bitch don't you hear me calling yo ass?" When he opened the door he saw his wife's lifeless body on the floor ten seconds later Christian called him. "Bitch nigga I told you I am the wrong mutha fucka to play wit. I am a grown ass man not a fucking child my nigga. You should have left Georgia when I told yo bitch ass 8 months ago to leave, but you didn't wanna listen I had to make a believer out of you. Now, you paid me what you owed me.....oh yea one mo thang tell Biggs I said hey fuck nigga." Two seconds later Christian heard the explosion and the phone went silent. Christian had a grin on his face as he closed the van door and headed back to one of his trap houses. They disposed all of the evidence and burned the van and got rid of it. Christian went home to his wife and kids and played everything off. Christian really want to leave the game, but niggas want his head and throne.