Hide-N-Seek

Labor Day
Christian has been trying to track down this Joesph White ever since he walked into Glory. But he hasn't heard anything yet. "Baby are you good?" Nala asked him rubbing his back. "Yea baby I am thinking about some shit dats all." Christian kept replaying Joesph voice over and over until it finally hit him. "Dats, dat nigga that told me tell my fine ass wife hey!" Nala sat back in confusion. He looked at her and stood up. "Babe do you know a Joesph White?" "No, no I don't know a Joesph White." "Are you sure? If I were to show you a picture of him would you know?" "Look I am good with names and faces bae I don't know a Joesph White I am sorry."

Nala got off the bed and made her way downstairs to start breakfast. "Don't worry about cooking we are going out to eat for breakfast." Christian said to her "have you loss your mind? Corona is going around and you want to go out and eat?" She asked him with her arm folded. "Ight well order it and we will pick it up!" He said annoyed. "Demetrius don't take yo anger out on me you know you got the right bitch." She said walking into their walk-in closet. "Sorry baby it just that, that nigga came into the club popping shit like he hasn't heard about me." Nala rolled her eyes and kept putting her clothes on. Christian wrapped his arms around her waist and proceeds to kiss her neck. "Look that's how we got pregnant the second time." She said nudging him a lil bit. "Good that means I can't get you pregnant now" he said slipping his fingers into her panties.

Nala let out a soft moan as she rest her head on his shoulders. He played with her until she was good and wet. He slipped her panties down and dug his face into her treasure box. Nala was grinding on Christian's face until she couldn't take anymore, but he didn't care about any of that he pushed her hands out the way until she squirted everywhere. He slowly put the tip in and Nala let out a soft gasp. He whispered softly in her ear "I got you," she bit the bottom of her lip, and took all of Christian into her. Her moans intensified as he picked up speed and went deeper. After she came Christian proceeded to take a shower so he can get ready for breakfast.

Christian was on the grill when he saw Trap and Nieva out the corner of his eyes. "What it do bro?" Christian said to him "shit nothing much!" Trap replied back. "Hey sis how you doing?" "I am good Chris." "Hey uncle baby" he said picking up his niece. She just cooed and smiled at him. "She is getting so big" Christian said putting his niece back in her car seat. "Yea she is too big to be carrying in a car seat" Nieva said cutting her eyes at Trap. "Let me go find my sista" she said grabbing Journey and walking into the house. "Y'all good man?" Christian asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yea we are good it just that she been snappy lately" Christian chuckled and said "you don't think she is pregnant do ya?" Trap looked up and replied with "nah, she got that patch shit on her arm." "Just asking!" Just then Dub and Wes pulled up "hello Carma with a C" Trap said. "Fuck you nigga, hey Chris! Where Nala at?" "She is in the kitchen" Carma kissed Wes and switched away. "Where the wifey at?" Christian asked Dub. "She at her sisters house" Christian nodded his head and sat down in his chair. "If y'all want beer it's in the cooler" he said pointing to the big ass cooler off to the side of the house.

Later that day
Everyone made it to Christian and Nala's house and the food was just about done. "Ma! Do you think you can lead us in prayer while the food getting put on the table?" Christian asked his mom. She led the prayer and everyone formed a line so they can eat. Even though the pandemic is still going on Christian made sure everyone got tested before coming, and was social distancing. Everyone was enjoying the music and each other's company. Christian and his boy's headed to his office to talk business. "So have anyone found this nigga that came up in my shit a couple of weeks ago?" Christian spat. "Not yet Chris it's like his ass playing hide-n-seek" Dub said shaking his head.  "We know this nigga name all we got to do is find his hittas and his connect!" Trap said. "Yea but we got to be sneaky about all this  shit make sure y'all keep y'all ears and eyes open, and don't ask too many questions ok?" They all said bet, and headed downstairs. It was going on 10:30 and everyone was starting to leave. "Girl we got to catch up I feel like all my BF do is work and get pregnant." Carma said sarcastically Nala rolled her eyes and said "we definitely have to catch up girl I love you!" They gave each other a hug and Carma left out the door with Wes.

After Nala put the rest of the food away and cleaned up a little bit she headed upstairs to put the kids to bed but Christian was already doing that. She stood in the doorway and watched her man be a father to their kids. Things like that turned Nala on, and she only prays that it is more nights like this. Even though no one has busted in their house or came to her work of place popping off she still be on edge. When Christian was done putting Devon to sleep he turns around to see Nala staring at him with a smile. "Ummmm....why are you smiling so hard my love?" "Seeing you tuck our kids in is turning me on. I love you and I just wish it is more nights like this." Christian didn't want to ruin the night by starting an argument so he just started kissing all over Nala, and as bad as Nala want to fuck Christian she wasn't in the mood anymore. "I am tired and sore baby I am going to bed Goodnight." She gave Christian a peck on the lips and left him in the doorway collecting his thoughts.