Filler Page 2

I made this edit from Gacha Life and now there is gonna be a story about this trainwreck. So yeah. Someone stop me!

 "Kakashi!!! Iruka!!! Guess what!!!" Gai yelled excitedly

 "Kakashi!!! Iruka!!! Guess what!!!" Gai yelled excitedly. He had a bag in his hand.

" what is it, Gai -San?" asked Iruka, intrigued.

Oh no... He's trying not to laugh... Kakashi thought.

 "Oh! Asuma and Tenzo are here!!! Guys, come here real quick!"

 Tenzo and Asuma walked over and Gai showed them what was in the bag. There seemed to be bags within the bags. They both cracked up at the sight of it, getting Iruka more interested and Kakashi more worried.

Gai got the bags within the bag out of the bag(I had a stroke) and handed one to Iruka, then one to Kakashi.

 "Here. Put these on! Let the power of youth motivate you!"

 Kakashi sighed then walked over to the bathroom.

Iruka speed walked to the bathroom because running isn't allowed in the hallways of school because apparently you can kill someone by running.

"No masks, Kakashi!"

Damn it. ..

After around three minutes Kakashi came out of the bathroom, blushing. He had a dolphin costume on.

 "What is this?"

 "what you'll wear to your wedding"

 "I... Nevermind. What did you give Iruka?"

Kakashi cried mentally(I is too tired for grammar). Iruka came out, a bit angry.

"Why? Nevermind, don't answer."

" Oh, wow! Gentlemen, looking sharp! " Asuma exclaimed, on the verge of tears. "Am I invited to the wedding?" 

"Kakashi and I aren't getting married!" Iruka yelled, blushing a bit. He ended up attracting some attention.

" Ignore them, Iruka. Wait, why does he get less accesories than I do!? "

(A/N) Kakashi was trying to change the subject.

 "I only had 7 dollars left, Kakashi. Dolphin costumes are expensive, but worth it!"

Tenzo was trying his best not to laugh. Like Asuma, he was also on the verge of tears.

I swear sometimes they drive me insane. Iruka would make a nice scarecrow though. Kakashi thought.

Why am I wearing this? It took a while to get mentally prepared for coming out. Did they seriously give Kakashi a tail!? Kakashi probably feels violated...

Chills went down Iruka's spine.

"You spent over 1000 ryo on these costumes, didn't you, Gai?..."

 "Yes, I did. It took three months to save for, but it was worth it."

 " Woah! Only three months!? What job you get that got you so much!? " Iruka asked.

 "Who said I worked? I managed to slip past the vending machine's security system(the keyboard is thirsty, it keeps suggesting sex)."

" Gai!!! That's illegal!!! " Tenzo yelled at him.

"It may be illegal, but it's impressive." Asuma pointed out.

Iruka and Kakashi alike were ready to walk away. People started staring by now.

After Iruka, Asuma and Tenzo left, Kakashi had to ask Gai something.

"G-Gai?"

" yes, Kakashi? "

"Can I..." Kakashi mumbled something.

" what ya say? "

"Can I keep this ? "

AHAHAHAH MISDIRECTION!!

(A/N) So, that's the end of that. I need sleep now. This turned into a shitpost, like I predicted.