Chapter 16

Jack P.O.V

It's my first day here and four girls have already asked for my number. I didnt want to be rude but I gave it to them. I really wasn't in the mood for girls. The last one I had cheated on me with my best friend. It was lunch and I tried to look for Aby but she was sitting with her boyfriend Nash. "Hey." I heard from behind me. It was Abys friend Beatrice. "Oh h-hi." I said nervously. She was pretty don't get me wrong, but like I said I wasn't in the mood for girls.

Aby P.O.V

Nash kissed my cheek. I started to laugh. "I gotta go to the bathroom." I said quietly. "Okay." As I was walking out I saw guys staring at me. I tried ignoring it but they started laughing. What was so funny? I looked in the mirror someone colored on my sweater. I took it off and tried washing it. Great. Jennifer walked in with the girls that told me to stay away from Nash. "You're a slut." One said. "We told you to stay away, now you'll face the consequences. " they took my sweater and all I had on was an undershirt. I screamed. Why was this happening. I started crying. My cuts were showing and you could see my bra. I was sobbing when Beatrice came in. "Aby, where's your shirt? What happened?" She asked worriedly. She stared at the cuts. "Aby no." She had tears in her eyes. She hugged me. I began crying on her shoulder. She wasn't supposed to know. "Aby listen. You need to stop this okay?" She said in between sobs. "NO!" I screamed getting up. "You don't know what it's like getting bullied. I go home alone to this big house. I get pushed around for no reason. I will NEVER adjust to Cali. I can't do this anymore.!" I yelled. I ran out of the school and went home. It was already 12:25 my mom had left to work. I sat on my bed and cried. I needed to be home. New York. Next thing I knew blood was streaming down my arm. My phone buzzed about 12 times from Jack and Beatrice.

Bea- Please tell me where you are.

Bea- im sorry please I love you. Don't do anything stupid.

Jack- where r u?

I turned my phone off and went to sleep.