Chapter 33

Taylor P.O.V

I saw I was being carried out into an ambulance. I saw Aby. She was crying, trying to come towards me but Jack was holding her. I was suddenly sleepy. I closed my eyes.

Aby P.O.V

His limp body was there. I wanted to see him. I began sobbing trying to come towards him but Jack was holding me. He pulled me in for a hug. It was 10:34pm and this happened. (My mom said I didn't have to go to school tomorrow which I wasn't.) "Drive me to the hospital." I said in between sobs. We ran down the street and got in Jacks car. We got there very quickly. If I want something Jack will do anything to make sure I get it. I called Cam. "Cam!!" I said in between sobs. "Aby what's wrong?" He said concerned. "Taylor! He's in the hospital!" I yelled. "I'll be there." I heard him slam the door. I hung up. Jack pulled me in for a hug. "It's going to be okay." He whispered in my ear. I nodded. "Where is Taylor?" I heard Taylors mom. "Have you seen him?" She said pointing at Jack. Her face was bruised too. I see what happened. I saw Cam come in. I ran into his arms. "What's going to happen?" I whispered. "I dont know. This hasn't happened before. "He said hugging me tighter. I pulled away. I decided to text Nash.

-come to the hospital ASAP.

Nashtyyy- okay, on my way.

I began crying again. Mrs.Caniff came and sat by me. "What happened?" I said in between sobs. "He was already pissed at me so he hit me. Taylor was mad. The police didn't come in time. He already saw Taylor was unconscious." She said with tears in her eyes. Cam grabbed her hand. "It's gonna be alright Mrs.Caniff." He said giving her a hug. "Ma'am, we found your son's room." A nurse said. She got up and went. Jack came and sat by me. "Dont you tell mom about this." I said pointing at him. He laughed to himself. "I won't. "He said with his hands up. "How long have you known about this?" I asked Cam. "Since we got close which was about 2 years ago." He said quietly. "Just hope he's okay." He said with a cracked voice. I hugged him. "He will. Have you called Bea?" I asked looking at his phone.  "No, I don't wanna drag her out this late." He said. I nodded in understanding. Mrs.Caniff came out 20 minutes later. "He's going to be okay.. & he's bruised up pretty bad." She said with tears in her eyes. "Can we see him?" Cam asked. "Yeah of course." She lead the way to his room. We opened the door and saw him sleeping. I grabbed his hand. I said a silent prayer. My phone started buzzing. I looked it was Bea. I went over to Cam. "Should we tell her?" I said showing him the text. He shook his head. "No, no way." He said with a warning look. "I'll be outside." Jack said pointing to the door. I nodded. Everyone left the room except me. It was almost midnight. I kissed his hand. "I love you. "I whispered. I left the room and saw Nash standing there.