Chapter 3

NOTE: If I write this symbol ('), that means the character is talking in mind. For example ' I see... '. If I write ("), that means the character is talking using a mouth.

Song: Kizuato (short ver.) by Centimilimental   センチミリメンタル  ( Given OP )

----------------------------------------------------------

 "Ehhh?! "

    Uenoyama Ritsuka surprised that Sato Mafuyu is with Nakayama Haruki. Mafuyu look at Uenoyama with a happy face. Some of Mafuyu's finger is full of plaster. Uenoyama a little bit surprised when he sees Mafuyu's finger. Mafuyu tune the guitar in front of Uenoyama.

" Did I tune it right? "

'' Y-Yes."

" When I see you all playing your own instrument, you all look cool. "

Mafuyu's word makes Kaji, Uenoyama, and Haruki shut and it makes them feel so really fired up. Mafuyu also learned a little about guitar at the light music club. It really surprised Uenoyama.

     Before class starts, Uenoyama Ritsuka brings his guitar to his nap spot. Sato Mafuyu was surprised at that time because Uenoyama suddenly brings his own guitar. Uenoyama starts to teach him about the guitar basics.

     Uenoyama and his band member, Kaji Akihiko, and Nakayama Haruki, are practice. This time, Uenoyama didn't bring Sato Mafuyu at his band practice place. " We're going outside for smoking a while," said Kaji and Haruki to Uenoyama. " Ah, Kaji-san, Haruki-san, can I bring Sato next time? I think that he will have a good time in the studio."

" So you taking care of him? You really are a good boy!"

Kaji and Haruki tease Uenoyama a little bit. It makes Uenoyama feel a little shy like that is not like him. 

    Uenoyama walks to class as usual. Suddenly, he sees Mafuyu walks in the corridor. 

" Sato! "

" Uenoyama-Kun. Good morning. "

" Do you want to go to my band practice place? I can teach you the guitar when break time. "

" Really?! "

" Yes. But as long as you didn't annoy us. "

" Thank you. "

" Oi! Thank you to them not me. "

" You really are cool. " 

" Huh? "

" You said that Kaji-san is a graduate student and Haruki-san is a college student. So I think you're cool. "

Mafuyu really happy when he heard that he can go to Uenoyama's band practice place. They go to their own classroom. Mafuyu's eyes still sparkling. Just to wait for the school end.

      They finally arrived at Shimo-Kitazawa Station. They walking to the Uenoyama's band practice place. While walking there, " Uenoyama-Kun, do you practice a lot? "

" Of course. Practice makes perfect. "

Finally, they arrived at Uenoyama's band practice place. 

" Mafuyu. Want to play a little? Since Akihiko comes here a little late. "

When Mafuyu learns how to tune the guitar as Uenoyama does, he really happy and never stops to tune his guitar. Kaji Akihiko finally arrives at the place. So surprised when see Mafuyu enjoying playing his own guitar. 

Uenoyama teaches Mafuyu while Kaji and Haruki at outside still smoking because it still breaks time. 

" Hey, Akihiko, do you know, Uecchi ( He mean Uenoyama ) seem like It's all about me! But to me, he really good when it comes to taking care of others. "

" Uh-huh."

" Right? "

" To me, he's always been that way since I meet him. "

" Eh? Really? I thought he was really high and mighty at first. "

" Well, of course, he like that but he didn't run alone. Plus, his age, he's really good at listening to the sound around his surrounding. He might've seemed high and mighty because, y'know, he's going through puberty. When thinking back, he really a good, honest guy. Actually... "

" What? "

' I'm not sure if it's that he's good at the taking of others or if he has a strong desire to protect them. Which is mean...' Kaji thinking about Uenoyama. He's really not sure about it.

 - The Next Day at Uenoyama's band practice place -

     Nakayama Haruki approaching Sato Mafuyu. 

" Mafuyu. "

" Yes? "

" If you really serious about playing music, there's one thing you always need."

" Oh, that..." Said Kaji Akihiko.

" The thing that I always struggle..." Said Uenoyama Ritsuka.

Mafuyu is clueless about what are they saying. " Umm... What's that? "

" Money. Pick a part-time job from one of those magazines " The way they looking at Mafuyu is scary for him. " Oh, we scare him. "

    After the practice, they go to a cafe. Everyone is having a talk about their job except Mafuyu. He looks at the magazine for a long time. " Do all band members have a part-time job? "

" Well, if they're not rich. "

They started to find a good job for Mafuyu. While they searching which part-time job is good for him, Haruki thinks of something.

" Mafuyu, how about a concert venue? "

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Next Chapter:
" Like Someone in Love "