2

Killer stared down blankly at his arms. His pale bones. They were tainted. Black seeped in to each crack left over from a battle. Funny, y'know? It's funny how you immediately thought of the star sanses? No. It was a battle but between him and his mental health. He'd punched himself out of frustratiin, punched the walls. He brawled with his mind. His mental health was deteriorating. It was failing him. Consuming him. He had half-of-a-remaining-mind to stab his bhand or cut his arm off right there. No. Hiw was he supposed to explain that to Nightmare whom he had JUST seen? No. Endurance. He was weak, but he was knowledgably stronger than that. He had sense, he did. He DID! HE DID! HE DID! HE DID!
He paused. His vision blurred as he shook his head, his sight spinning him further in to the abyss of sleep... or was it death..? His body felt heavy and his thoughts de-tangled themselves in to a straight line before mimicking a EKG. His heartbeat was slow... fatigued.. calm, for once in his life. His head was throbbing with pain as it hit the floor... or did he? He didn't know. He had blacked out long before any of that... that was one thing he was sure of..
===
This was just an update to say i'm not goddamn dead.. hhhh--- this got a few views recently and I felt bad for leaving it for so long--

Also the top was a google image that I edited so it was coloured.. here's the original--

Thankies~