2

Due to nonexistent demands, I have decided to subject you guys to more Pottling!! You lucky ducks.

It had been two weeks since Harry Potter and the ceiling had begun their torrid affair. Harry desperately wished he and the ceiling could see each other outside of the infirmary, but alas, it was not so. He was constantly trying to find new creative ways to hurt himself or sneak in to the hospital wing, just so he could spend some tine with his lover.
The Gryffindor was desperate to tell his friends, but every time he expressed his desires (or at least... those desires) to his partner, the ceiling would patiently remind him of how bad of an idea it was. But his friends were getting suspicious of why Harry was constantly sneaking off and getting hurt more often.
"Harry, what is going on with you? You've been acting strange ever since you hit your head two weeks ago. Are you sure you're alright?" Hermione asked.
It pained Harry greatly to lie, especially about something so important to him, but he knew the ceiling wasn't ready to come out as sentient yet, "'Mione, I told you I was fine. I barely even hit my head-"
"You cracked your skull!"
"Right, but not that much. You're being dramatic. I've just been extra clumsy lately, I've got a lot on my mind. Which, coincidentally, is why I've been sneaking off so much- I've been going to take night walks to clear my head. Chill."
Ron had apparently decided to tune in to the conversation at this point, "Well why didn't you just tell us that in the first place, mate! You should have heard how badly Hermione was fretting over you- she couldn't even focus her Arithmancy homework!"
"Whatever," Harry said rudely, and stalked off. He faked slipping and hurting his ankle, "oH nO!! I guess I hAvE to go to the InFiRmArY!1!1"
Ron and Hermione just sighed and watched as he limped towards the hospital wing, snickering to himself.

I made an actual cover you guys!!