5

CAN I JUST SAY THAT ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SO HAPPY?? EVERY TIME I SEE THEM I SMILE SO WIDE THANK YOU ALL ILY SM

By the time Harry had reached the dorms- now clothed, of course- he had had ample time to stew over what had happened. And it still made no sense to him.

But the ceiling was always right, and Harry was always wrong. No matter his intentions, or how innocent his actions may have been- if the ceiling said Harry was being a piece of shit, then he had to have been... Right?

But, god, the ceiling couldn't even say his name right- even when they were fighting. Yeah... Harry knew it was a joke, he wasn't completely oblivious, but how many times had he told Ceil to stop? But no... Ceiling was always in the right.

===

Harry lay in his bed, curtains drawn, eyes squeezed shut, ignoring the seemingly endless questions and protests spouting from his dorm mates' mouths. Hermione had even tried to talk to him- ask him why he was so down, and- hey... Where even were you Harry? But he had just flipped her the bird and turned over in his bed.

Now he couldn't even look up. The ceiling would consider that cheating, so fuck the endless nights spent staring above him. Fuck the thoughts he shared with the white expanse above him- there for him when no one would listen- no one would understand. Because it was cheating. Just like how it would be cheating if he were dating ... Draco Malfoy for example, and decided to glance in the direction of Crabbe or Goyle or even Ron.

But that wouldn't quite be cheating... Totally different situation, right? Ugh, he need to go to bed. Nothing was making sense anymore- Harry couldn't take it.

===

"Harry?"

He was once again shaken back to consciousness by Hermione. They sat in the library, sans Ron because he had "somewhere to be" (A/N: I guess you could say he had a Ron-devous *cackles*).

"Mione... I have something to tell you"

Hermione's eyes lit up, "Is this about what you've been up to the last month?"

Harry put his head in his hands- no turning back now, "Yeah."

Hello, A/N numero tres bc I just can't shut up today! Anyways I'm spoiling you all, updating twice in two days (3? Idk), I guess u could say inspiration *struck me* 
Also sorta cliff hanger ig? Idk, also also- what do you think of Harry's thought process regarding the relationship? Is the ceiling right?
See what I think on the next chapter of : Pottling (Harry Potter x Infirmary Ceiling)  🤑✌