4

"Hermione is it possible to make poly juice potion for ceilings?"
.
.
.
"Excuse me?"
"Nevermind, nevermind. Um... How about... Can you transport people or, well specific objects in to the Room of Requirements? Specifically ceilings."
"Harry, I... What the hell?"
"Please, just answer the question Mione."
"I actually don't know. Why? What's been going on with you Harry?"
"Nothing. Just- I'll tell you eventually I suppose."

And so off went Harry to the Room of Requirements.

***
The more he cracked open the door, the more his eyes squeezed shut. He didn't want to see. But he did. But he didn't. But he did. But di-

"Harold, darling?"

Harry's eyes flew open at the sound of his lover's voice. He shook his head and smiled widely, "Ciel, I told you that my full name isn't Harold!"

"I know baby I was just playing with you. Can I ask where we are...?"

"Oh, yes, yeah- I mean ... yes. The Room of Requirements. Now I don't have to constantly injure myself to see you. Not that I mind! But... Madame Pomfery's been getting slightly suspicious as of late."

"You're brilliant Harrison!"

Harry's eye twitched, "Yeah."

***
It was a couple of hours (and a lot of "fun time") later when The Ceiling brought up something quite... unexpected to say the least.

"So Henry, I heard from... Sources that you've been staring at other ceilings. Is that true?"

"No! Of course not babe!"

"Don't lie to me," the ceiling growled- and not in a sexy way.

"I-I...okay... Yes. But only because he looked like you!"

"Wow. I trusted you Harry. And now you just betray me and compare me to some cheap classroom ceiling! Do you even realise the horrors I've had to witness? Being the infirmary ceiling? So many deaths... So much blood and gore... And yet my own lover has the gall to compare me to a classroom ceiling of all things!"

"I didn't mean it like that," Harry choked out.

"F*ck you Harvey."

And then the ceiling disappeared from the room and Harry was left laying nude in his bed, all alone and staring at the stars.

Hey guys. Your bitch is back and better than ever. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

What do you think will happen in the next chapter of Pottling (Harry Potter x Ceiling)??