OUTER

Believe it or not, i was in bed. I know, right, upstairs?? Anyway, it felt like late morning, but i couldn't tell because you, know, outertale. I decided to get my lazy ass up and do a bit of walking otherwise Papyrus would be after my rump. He wants me to do at least, a little bit of exersise as to make me feel better. But i felt that something might go badly today. It's that atmosphere.

Before i walk out, i inhale deeply, praying that something won't go wrong today. I thought i'll just go round town, meet a few people and then come home.

-

I'm just walking slowly, taking my time and in the scenery, when i see something weird. Forgetting my vow, i walk closer to it anyway. I don't know what it is, and i see it's dripping blood with dust everywhere. i sneak closer to get a better look when it freezes. I hold my breath. It doesn't turn, but it still tries to sense me. I try to turn away, before black. Everything was a flash. Completely white but with glowing red eyes, and my own scream and horrific pain.

Coming to consciousness, i feel numb. I'm probably on painkillers. I can hear a beating sound, but my sockets are too droopy to open, so i just lay further into the warm and comfy fabric. The beating gets faster and i heard a sharp inhale. I then feel hands on my shoulder and arm. Shaky ones, at that. I groan quietly. I try to move my hand up but it's too weak, and i feel sharp pain and i gasp. What or whoever i'm sitting on moves violently- wait what. I was sitting on somebody. My sockets snap open and i try to get away.
"Outer, Outer, calm down!"
My breathing slows, only to speed up again. It was Killer, and he had his arms around my waist to stop me from leaving.
"Outer, it's okay, we're at yours."
He's right, i can just about make out my house despite the fact that my vision is blurry.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Someone attacked you, i know who they are, i can't remember the name though, it's quite unique." said Killer.
"Helpful." I raise my bone-brows.
He pretended to look offended.
"Wait," i said. "How did you know i got attacked?"
"Nightmare had called all of us in for something," said Killer. "Everyone thought that he was just gonna plot something against the Stars, but when he said that there was an unknown soul in the Multiverse, he wanted us to bring it back to study it. Of course, this AU is quite popular, so me and Dust (wherever the fuck he got to) came here. Good thing too, cause after i found it, it tried to kill me but only managed to cut my arm slightly."- i glance to the arm. sure enough, a small gash was there. -"I found you, bleeding everywhere and i felt like i had to do something. I am the 'nurse' of the group, so i put you on painkillers, uh, took off your jacket and jumper and i found that the thing had stabbed you on the left side of your ribs." He was blushing loads. Did he have a good look at me while i was unconscious? I frowned.
"Hey, don't look at me like that!" he protested.
He had his arms around me the entire time. My face exploded with heat as i realized this. I had also been laying on his shoulder as well. I tried to get away from him and did that successfully, as he didn't try to stop me. I try to hug my knees, but Killer calmly said "no". I pulled a face then realized why.
The.
F U C K I N G.
Wound.
Everything was less numb, fuzzy and blurry now, and i could see. I saw my jacket and jumper chucked on the floor, but they were stained with blood. I gotta admit, i might've died from blood loss if Killer didn't find me. His warm arms holding me steady, his calm voice soothing me-
I quickly glance over at Killer with a guilty face if he saw any of my thoughts. He was just leaning forward, staring straight ahead, paying no attention to me. I stop looking, otherwise he's gonna notice and i would have a hard time explaining my 'dirty' thoughts towards him.
I snort really loudly then blush and look at Killer. He's still in the leaning position but he is looking at me confused.
"What was that for?" he asked.
Oh fuck.
"I, uh, i-" i stutter.
Killer sighs.
"Outer, you need to rest." I can feel his warm hand on my skull. He walks away, presumably to find a blanket. He finds one, after about five minutes and chucks it on top of me and smooths it out. He then puts one of his hands over my stab wound. It's gentle, and that's what surprised me. I had let out a loud gasp, and he retreated it quickly, thinking he had hurt me. He apologized over and over again, even if i was telling him he didn't hurt me. I get comfortable, snuggling onto the back of the sofa. I all of a sudden feel really tired. But before i go to sleep, i feel a warm presence on my side...