Switching realities | Ch.1 Pt.2 |

( Dawn/Switch's P.o.V )   ( again drawing not mine )

hello i'm dawn  and im a switch user and if you're wondering my favorite game is Just Shapes and Beats. i really been enjoying the new update including the new boss they're pretty awesome! well that's not the point here what happened i was playing  the new levels when a message appeared saying " Join The Game? ". because i just wanted to play my game i clicked "Yes " not knowing what will happen next, attacked with a painful shock i fainted.

moments later. . . .  i wake up next to a yellow tree there was a person near a orange and blue one and as soon as I saw the trees i knew where i was. even through my memories were a blur i still remembered this game, my name and that i was once human. it was confusing i couldnt remeber how i got here or who are these people were they human too? i looked at the tree i was behind and  saw my refection.

{ picture coming soon }

i was even more confused i was red AND blue i looked like a switch. thats when i noticed something the person near the blue tree looked like a computer cursor. that got me thinking was he a computer user but if they were what about the other person they didn't look like any device or maybe my memory was that bad. after a  moment i hear a voice out of fear i play dead.

???: " it's came from over here! "