Chapter 2:Two tests, minus break the record

The tour of the pure Kumagawa Misogi begined. Yes, I said pure. In the end pure chaos was pure nontehless. He was presented all the facilities by the five girls. They liked him for different motives.

Sour because he could keep up in a conversation with her when she goes from sweet to sour. Sunny because he was polite. Indigo because he had guts. Lemon because he could appreciate her music. And Sugar because he doesn't fell insulted by her bluntness.

Right now they were in the single place he didn't see. The archery room. Chinch said to the girls they should give him a test for archery.

Sour:Alright, just so you know I sm in this club too. All you need to do is to hit the center of the target, hope you don't screw up.

Kumagawa:[It's funny you used the expresion.]

He taked the bow and arrows. He hit the center. He then hit multiple targets in the center.

Lemon:Woah, he's good.

He incresed the pace. So fast that you could see after images of his hand.

Indigo:He's really breaking it.

He now shot the center of targets at inhuman speed. So much he hit the targets multiple times breaking the arrows who were originaly there.

Sugar:Principal Chinch said he takes great pride in his accuracy. I think he is irritated by your comment Sour.

Sunny:It alright, dearie! Sorry for subestimating you.

Sour:Yeah! I'm sorry! You're definetly in.

Kumagawa:[Thank you.]

Lemon:Woah, dude. That was wicked!

Indigo:Yep. Don't see this evry day. But now is time for my test.

They went with Sour's car to have the test personal of Indigo. They arrived at the place. That would be Canterlot High. Kumagawa was wearing a hoddie to not see his face.

Indigo:Alright, so the test is simple. You need to write shadowbolts rule with graffiti on the wall without to be taked.

Lemon:Woah, dude. Isn't that kinda dangerous.

Sour:Yeah, I think is not a good idea, sounds pretty stupid.

Sugar:It can lead to multiple injuries.

Sunny:It doesn't sound good, dearie.

Indigo:Oh, calm down. It is supposed to be very hard. And even if it goes wrong he can take a beating, right?

Kumagawa:[Well, I have a inhuman tolerance for pain.]

Indigo:See, alright go.

He went and begined to write. But of course to his luck the two most tough girls have seen him. Rainbow Dash

And Apple Jack

And Apple Jack.

Rainbow:Hey, what do you think you're doing!?

Apple:Stop right there partner!

They tried to take him. But he simply doged evry single one of their tries in time he was writing.

But, of course the things becomed worse. A group of musculous students comed there an were ready to fight.

Lemon:Oh, dude. This is bad.

Not really. Even if he likes to act like he's weak, he's in fact very strong. Hell, he sealed Ajimu and went equal to equal with Iihiko. He wouldn't be beat by some muscle heads.

So he was still writing and throwed the guys who tried to atack him with some weak punches. He finished, went back to the girls and they took the var back to the academy.

Lemon:Dude. That was cool.

Indigo:Yeah. I was thinking you were fucked for a moment. You're really tough.

Sugar:Phisicaly, you are the strongest of the academy, including the teachers.

Sunny:That was an extraordinar demonstration.

Kumagawa:[You praise me too much.]

Sour:You're just too humble. Come on, let's go.