Chapter 1

Jennie: "Hey Jisoo Unnie!" Jennie walked towards Jisoo as she greeted her with a hug.

Jisoo: "Hey Jennie, Where's the other 2?"

Jennie looked at her and Shrugged.

Jennie: "I'm Not Quite sure, but what are you doing? Why do you have a water balloon..?"

Jisoo: -Jisoo glances at Taehyung- "ooh, you know what I'm doing.

Jennie: "What exactly..?" Jennie tilted her head in confusion

Jisoo: "I'm gonna through this water balloon at that piece of shit over there." She smirks

Jennie: "ohh I see, you're gonna throw that at Taehyung"

Jisoo nods

Jisoo: "Jennie, can you move out of the way please? I needa aim this at him."

Jennie steps back, While Jisoo prepares you Throw the water balloon at Taehyung.

Jisoo: "take this you annoying fuck! -Jisoo murmurs-

<Taehyung POV>
I felt something hit my face, bro wtf?! Now my shirt is wet! Someone must of threw a fucking water balloon at me!
<End Of POV>

Taehyung: ow, WTF?

I looked around to see who threw the water balloon, I saw Jisoo giggling with her Friend Jennie.

Taehyung: "YAH! KIM JISOO!"

<Jisoo>

I stopped Giggling and Saw Taehyung walking towards me and Jennie with an angry expression on his face.

Taehyung: "Kim Jisoo! How Dare you throw a water balloon at me!"

Jisoo: "whattt..? I did it for fun~ you can't take a joke?" I smirked

Taehyung: "You- ugh! Now my shirt is fucking wet cause of you!"

Jisoo: "uhm?! Why are you blaming me?! That's your problem!" Jisoo yelled

Taehyung: "My problem? MY PROBLEM?! First of All, You're the one that threw the water balloon at me and here I am! With my wet shirt!"

Jisoo: "Well it's not my problem your shirt is wet!"

Taehyung: "JISOO! I DONT HAVE ANY EXTRA CLOTHES, GOD DAMMIT!"

Jisoo: "WELL THATS YOUR PROBLEM!"

Taehyung: "YAH! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT THREW IT AT ME!"

I pulled him by his Collar, now we were face to face, both our eyes filled with anger

Jisoo: "listen here you little shit! It's not my problem you don't have any more clothes! It's Water! You overreact a lot!

Taehyung: "I swear I will get my revenge Jisoo! "

Jisoo: "okay go! I don't care! It's still not MY problem your shirt is wet-" My Sentance was cut off by someone.

Mr. Min: "Jisoo! Taehyung! Stop this instant! "

Taehyung: "But She-"

Mr.Min: No! Stop arguing! Now go to class!

Jisoo and Taehyung: But-

Mr.Min: NOW.

Jisoo: great you got us in trouble! Thanks a lot TAEHYUNG.

Taehyung: No you were the one! You were literally yelling!

Jisoo: excuse me?! You were yelling too, dumbass!