Ch-1:"What the f*ck"!!!!

X country, night market, 2300 AD...

The night was exceptionally strange today. The sky was filled with clouds.

People say that these kinds of nights were perfect for commiting arson and murder.

Xiaolan was strolling around the night market.

'I heard that the chinese new year festivals are exceptionally beautiful.' Thought Xiaolan

She came here to relax from her continuous work.

Suddenly, she saw a message pop up on her light watch. It said...

'game over'

Xiaolan frowned. she suddenly had a bad feeling. She always has this feeling when someone tries to kill her. Because of this she survived many times...

'what does this message mean? Could it be that someone is trying to harm me? Could it be...'

BOOM!

Before she could think of anything, a sudden sound of an explosion was heard from the other side of the night market.

Cries of dispair and remorse rang around the area.

Xiaolan tried to flee. But...

BOOM!

Another sound of explosion was heard. It was close to her!

Xiaolan suddenly felt pain all over her body. She felt like her body was tearing apart.

'Is this the end? Am I going to die? But I haven't explored the world yet! I haven't lived long yet! Nor did I locate the ancient art of healing...'

Right now, Xiaolan was having the urge to cry. Why is such a bad thing happening to her?

After that, her vision went pitch black...

When she woke up again, she felt a force. She turned to look at that direction.

There was a black hole! And it was trying to suck her in!

Xiaolan was sucked in and she lost conciousness...

-------------------------------------

Da-Liang country, Ice-Mystery Forest, Sky Continent...

"Mo Xiaolian, I will come back and take revenge."

With a splitting headache and a painful body, Xiaolan opened her eyes and saw a blinding light.

She tried to sit up. But a wave of painful memories filled her mind.

She than realized... she was not in the x country anymore! But a continent called sky continent. This body's previos owner's name was Mo Xiaolan and she is a useless good for nothing second miss of the general's household in Da-Liang country.

In this century, where everyone practices spirituality and martial arts, to become a spiritual master or a martial master, she was a waste material.

At the time of her birth, there was a pair of ice wings flying in the sky as if it could control the whole world...

Every one thought that Mo Xiaolan would be a legend. But that Fact was proved wrong.

At the age of five when she went to a Temple of Fortune  to check her vein, it was proved that she was a waste material.

It turns out that she can not even communicate with the heaven and the earth's power. So she can't be a spiritual master or a martial master.

Since then, she was fallen from grace. and her life became miserable.

First, her mother went missing then her father! And they left her in the care of her step mother and her greedy uncle...

They tortured her in various ways. The side members of her clan moked her for being a waste.

Her step-sister, Mo Xiaolian lookes like a caring little sister. But in fact, she was a venomous snake lurking in the dark.

She encouraged the side clan members to torture her. Then she came like an angel to protect her from them.

Mo Xiaolan only lived till now because her grandfather was protecting her.

And now when her grandfather was in closed door cultivation, her greedy relatives tried to kill her and throw her to the bottom of ice mystery forest. Only now when she was falling from edge of a cliff, she became clear about her step sister's character.

She told her, "Elder sister, don't blame this little sister. If you want to blame...then blame yourself. Why should a good-for-nothing like you have the care of grandfather? It should be mine. All things should belong to me! Ha Ha Ha..."

Then Mo Xiaolian threw her like a rag doll from the edge of a cliff.

When previous Mo Xiaolan died, agent Xiaolan transmigrated into her body.

Xiaolan read the memory with a ferocious expression and cursed "what the f*ck"!!!!