Ch-4:The Mysterious Door,Soul Capturing Beauty

"Hissss"

Mo xiaolan frowned in pain. But she didn't even have time to see what was happening before she felt a thunderous change happening to her. So, she focused on the sudden change.

That's why she didn't even see that fox bite itself, her blood got mixed with the fox blood it activated the pattern on the door. And she vanished from there...

Anyways she didn't know about the bite. Because she felt her body's soul and mind refreshing.

After a while her appearance completely changed. If her appearance was a beauty before now it was a soul captivating beauty. Her eyes become watery blue, A look from her can hook anyones soul.

She looked like a blooming poppy flower, which you don't want to touch but can't help but touch.

Her hair became so silky as if their were three thousand pieces of silk flying which people can count.

Even her tattered clothes couldn't hide her beauty.

In these broken clothes, she became like a helpless soul stirring beauty that everyone wanted to protect.

When she looked cold and high, she became a glamorous beauty anyone wanted to touch but was afraid of staining her.

And when she Smiled, she became a soul hooking enchanting demon which was free from the rules of the world.

Even Mo Xiaolan  herself didn't know that she had gone through such a change.

Because she felt her healing powers were going through a huge change, Her healing power was her greatest weapon.

No one knows in the 24th century that she was born with this healing powers.

One of her touches could heal plants or animals. At a small age she was abnormal. So a research centre sent someone to capture her. But her mother didn't want to sent her because Xiaolan  was her flesh and blood.

But her father was greedy. He sent her to the research centre, when her mother wasn't there.

In the research centre, they tortured her in various ways. They cut her flesh, took her blood and broke her bones, scrape her knee bone.

But when no one could get  her healing powers, they tried to kill her.

But they didn't know that her healing power couldn't be shared with anybody.

And when the research centre  was torturing her, she activated her healing powers to protect her internal organs.

When she escaped, she destroyed everything in her ward with some researchers.

And she sweared that she would take revange on them.

But after she went to her home she felt like she had fallen into hell.

Her mother died. Not only died, even her cropse could'nt be found.

Her dad sold them to the research centre. Her mother died there.

She than accepted a master. And learned arts of healing from him. And her healing powers became greater under his teaching. He let  her learn, how to turn her powers into something destructable.

She knew from her master that this Art Of Healing was only a bit that was far from ancient Art of Healing. But her master died protecting her.

Her master had only one wish,  he wanted find that Ancient art of healing. That's why she join dark side of secret agency. Became a dark agent so that she could locate Art of Healing to fulfilled her master wish and grow her healing power.

But she died before she could locate it.

And now after tranmigrating, she couldn't even believe that she could grow her power without Ancient art of Healing.

She felt blessed. At that time when her power was recovering, On the other side of the mystery forest some people with fancy dress was walking.

There was two girl and five boys and ten high level martial master.

The girl in red dress has a beautiful face, strong willful personality. Her name was  He Tian.

The other girl has weak personality like a weak lotus born on a spring.Which everyone want to protect and anyone can't bear to hurt her.

She was Mo Xiaolian. Mo Xiaolan's step sister, a girl who was venomous snake inside but out side was appearance of an angel.

Out of 5 boys one was the heir of Marquis also student of One of The 4 great school of Martial art and spirituality,Great DaQing College, named Gong simo

Another two was his fellow junior brother Ye Nian,Situ li.

The other two boys was side clan members of Mo clan.Mo Si, Mo Wu.

"Senior Brother Simo,this time we came to mystery forest with master's order, because Fate master predicted that in mystery forest there will be birth of ancient treasure.We have to obtain it."Situ said.

Gong Simo a handsome lad but pride between his brows destroyed his hansomeness and added a bit fake.

"Rest assured,we will definitely win this treasure"Simo proudly said.

When he said so he also look towards Mo xiao lian with eyes filled with love.

"Yeah,I believe in brother Gong.He'll surely win treasure.I believe in him"Mo xiaolin softly said with love filled her eyes.But no one saw that beneath the love there was disgust in her eyes"

'Once you fool manage to get the treasure, I will kill everyone of you and will obtain the treasure myself and told everyone that the demonic beast from the mystery forest had killed you. And than i will be admitted to the DaQing College with the help of the treasure.'thought Mo Xiaolan.

"Disgusting!! He Tian sneered.
At first she didn't want to come but her father a master of DaQing College told her to go with them.

So even if she didn't want to come she had to come.