Ch-3: A Cute Little Fox

The faint soul felt relief by listening to her promise and soon disappeared.

Xiaolan also left from the weird land back to her body.

Xiaolan didn't know that the previous soul didn't disappeared but fused into her soul.

When Mo Xiaolan tried to get up from the ground she hissed,

"sss!!!, f*ck i feel like every one of my bones isn't in the right place." she tried to find something like needles.

She was a great doctor with super healing hands. So with just one fine needle she can heal anyone or destroy anyone...

Every one in her time knows that she has healing powers. But no one knows that she also has super destruction powers.

Mo Xiaolan than found a silver hairpin on her head.

"Forget it, now I only have this silver hairpin so I can only use it to seal my accupoints." Mo xiaolan helplessly sighed.

She then took her sharp silver hairpin and activated her healing powers, sealed her accupoints and fixed her bones.

When she came here first she was surprised to see that her healing powers didn't disappeared. But its powers were much weaker than her world's.

She muttered "anyways, this poor broken body. I have to fix it later. I have to get out of here first."

She then looked at her surrounding and saw she was in a cave. she got up and left.

But as the road went by as she walked inside the cave, she felt creepy. Here was skeletons and broken bones of spiritual beasts or demonic animals and the road was neverending.

She became vigilant. She began to look at her surroundings and saw that the road where she came from was no where to be seen. So, she had no choice but to go ahead.

She walked for an hour and when her legs became numb, she saw a door ahead. She walked towards the door slowly and alertly.

Mo xiaolan saw the door was carved with some mysterious patterns.She went to touch it.

"SQUACK"

Suddenly there was a sound coming for her back. She became alert.

She grasped her silver hairpin tightly and walked towards the direction of the sound.suddenly something pounced on her.

Mo xiaolan attacked it with her silver hairpin.

"SQUAK"

A mournful sound was heard. She than saw that the thing that pounced on her actually was a cute baby fox.

Its a fox but not exactly a fox. It has fox ears, a pure white fur but its eyes were unusually blue.

But Mo xiaolan never let her guard down. Because, she knew that cute animals can be the deadliest.

But that fox like animal looked at her with its baby cute eyes. Mo xiaolan couldn't bear to hurt it.

"Little fox, are you trying to charm me?I heard that foxes can charm anyone it wants to charm."

"SQUAK"

It shake its head as if saying that it was innocent.

"Ok ok i can't bear to let you go. So from now on you are my pet. Come here"

The fox come to her shyly and slowly as if deciding what to do about her words.

When Mo Xiaolan saw this, she laughed and said,"Little one, if you don't come soon I'll go away"

Little fox became anxious when it heard her words. So it quickly pounced on her.

"squak!squak! "

It looked at Mo xiaolan like it was saying,

'don't leave me behind!'

Mo xiaolan huged the baby fox and laughed, "Alright, I will not leave you behind. I am just saying. "

After spending sometimes with the baby fox, she again began to look around her surrounding.

She again saw the door. But after studying it for many times, she still couldn't understand the meaning of the patterns of the door.

"what could it mean..."

Mo xiaolan tried to open it in many ways. There was nothing in her world she can't open... But this door is an exeption.

"squak!!!" When she was studying the door, the baby fox in her arms bit her wrist.