Chapter 1

I felt so nerves going into the class today,I'm not sure why but I knew she went here.(By she I ment Lesley)I hope she doesn't remember me.All those times we spent together back then.How we played and laughed together.I just hope she doesn't remember me telling her I Love her.Ever sense that day she hasn't really talked to me.Then we moved and I never saw her sense.Well..here we go."Class this is Austin,"said the teacher."Lesley do you mind if Austin sits by you,he will need someone to show him around the school,would you mind doing it."The teacher said.At that moment I felt a weird vibe come off of Lesley as she said,"surree."I looked at her with a smile to ease over what just happened, but she then she smiled at me,It was a fake one to.Maybe she doesn't remember me.Maybe she hates me.I took my seat then.I looked at her for a moment to admire how she has changed.Her hair was longer,she was taller,and her face was more mature.I couldn't help but make a smiling face at her.She seemed to have noticed it and turn her head the opposite way.I didn't know what to do so I did the same.Could it be that she thinks I'm ugly or gross.I just felt very weird.Maybe I should play the cool act,like I don't remember her or something.Um hey could I borrow one of your pencils,I asked her."Sure."She said.She handed me the pencil."Anytime you need one all be here for you."She said.I felt my face start to turn red so I turned my head and said,yeah thanks.I made it seem like I didn't care but I truly did.I wanted to hug her now and just stay like that,but I knew that day would never come.The pencil she gave me is neon green.Could she have know this was my favorite color,huu what am I saying she probably just grabbed it without even knowing.I wasn't sure what do do that whole class so I just looked like I was reading.What I really was doing was starring at Lesley.I just couldn't help it,it felt like a magnet was pulling me into her.I just hope that I'm not falling for her again because if I am this time I won't ever stop......

Hi guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter.Please comment ,vote,and follow me it means a bunch.Untill the next chapter..........