Epilogue

*Eddie*
So Richie and i have been dating for two months and they've been two months kinda great, i have a boyfriend two male best friend and a girl best friend and we're hanging as a group so i really like that.The only thing that bothers me is that only Bev Bill and Stan and of course me and Richie knows about our relationship because my mum doesn't know that i'm gay or that Richie and i are dating and that kinda sucks, but she can't know about this she wouldn't approve she would say that i'm different that there's something wrong with me that good guys don't kiss or date other guys bullshit like this of course i don't believe that stuff or I wouldn't be with Richie, the point is she wouldn't accept me and she would probably forbid me to see Richie and i really couldn't live with that, i can't live without him or think about my life without him, so we keep are relation secret.He doesn't like it that much he would prefer to go on real proper date call me his boyfriend in front of other people and some other stuff like that and i  would like that too actually i would love that, to be free to be with him publicly but I guess we can't have all in life can we? I should just be grateful that i actually have a boyfriend, a person that cares about me and like for who i am but it's hard not being able to be a couple in public. I was walking in the park when i saw him on the bench waiting for me.
*Richie*
I was lost in my thoughts when i saw Eddie walking towards me, would it be to silly and cheesy to say he's the love of my life? well probably but i felt that way i remember that day when i was talking with Bev about Eddie and she joked about me being in love with him and i said i just met him and i don't fall in love, well i think i might actually be in love, my life is so much better since he's in it and i'm grateful for him to be there for me when i need him and when the time is right i think i will tell him not that i expect him to say it back but i think he deserves to know and I wanna tell him how i feel, we promised we would never keep things from each other and i think it's working pretty well.
As he got closer I hugged him and whispered to his ear *can i kiss my boyfriend or there are to many people that can see us*
He nodded at me and got closer to my face, so i kissed him a tiny short kiss but it was still great to feel the flavor of his lips even for short times, then we both sit on the bench.
- so what do you think of summer- he asked
- well there are still a few months to summer but i think we could spent it together
- yeah i would like that-
- great
- but - i knew he hadn't finished that sentence but i didn't want him to finish it i didn't wanna hear the but-
- the motive i brought up summer is because i won't be here all summer and i won't return until the start of the school year
- so I'll never see my boyfriend all summer this is what you're telling me- i almost yelled
- keep your voice down Richie ok? Let's talk about this - he said calmly ( and for real not like dumbledoor when in the fourth book was written said calmly and in the movies he yelled. Yes i had to make the reference)
- so why give me at least a reason
- my mum wants us to go to this family trip with some of her friends all summer and before you say anything i'm not excited about that either but i can't tell I don't want to
- why not ?
- Richie c'mon lets not be over dramatic you know why
- yeah I'm not and i wouldn't wanna be over dramatic
- Richie you are my boyfriend i really care about you and the only thing i would want is to be openly in a relation with you and spent the summer too with you but i can't so can we just enjoy the moment
- I was enjoining the moment until you brought this up
- yeah I brought this up because we said we would keep things from each other and I didn't wanna lie to you- he yelled with the tears in his eyes, suddenly I felt bad for him maybe i was being over dramatic it was just a summer and we had  all of our lives to be together if we wanted to.
- Eds hey Eds look at me, okay i'm sorry and i was being an asshole i shouldn't have reacted like that can you forgive
- of course i can forgive and i'm sorry too this is also my fault i know that being with me but in secret must be frustrating and you just wanna spend time with me can you forgive me too
- yeah i forgive you now can you kiss me
- yeah but quickly 'cause i gotta go home
- already ?
- yeah my mum kinda put a curfew
- okay but i'll see you tomorrow?
- of course
He kissed me then he left

So this chapter shouldn't have been here but i missed writing this shit so here i am again for the last time on the story for real😂 also this is the longest chapter i've ever written hope you enjoy it