🐟Ringpops and drunk bets

Heya everybody! This was a request from @AkariAminariMHA on quotev!
Genre: Fluff
Kirishima x gender neutral reader!
Begin!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Almost nine years since highschool is how long the two have been together, Y/N and Eujiro. Nine years of love and small disagreements since highschool and 12 years if you add the time in highschool. To say they loved eachother was an understatement. The two met at the famous U.A. Highschool for heros in training, both in class A. Currently both were sitting at the park where they had their first date, laughing and smiling to their hearts content. They weren't eachothers first love but they are eachothers best love, as they laughed and talked about the past they both had icecream. Neither were dressed fancy but that didn't matter.
"Remeber when Kami got his head stuck in a pumpkin on Halloween and Bakugo almost killed him for it?"
"Oh! I remeber that!"
They laughed, full of pure joy and content at the memory.
"Remeber when you told me you'd kick who ever was telling me i was worthless and i said you couldn't kick my brains ass and you said-"
" 'FUCKIN WATCH ME!'!!! "
More laughter, the people at the park with them were almost jelous how happy they were but nobody was brave enough to go up against a seven foot tall man and his joyfriend. The couple stayed there for a while, just talking about old memories and weird dreams or thoughts. Occasionally a kid would come up to ask for an autograph from the famous pro's, Red Riot and (Your Hero Name). The couple would laugh and happily ablige and sign whatever the kid wanted.
"Remeber that cliff side with the beautiful veiw of the city?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Wanna go there?"
Eujiro looked at you and smiled, saying yes you both got up and left. As you both stood at the top of the cliffs edge you sighed and felt the package in your pocket, 'not yet' you thought as you and Eujiro stand at the top looking out at the view.
As you stand there you both begin talking about old memories of U.A. and old home life. Finally you both begin talking about the future and you decide its time to tell him. Sighing, you begin
"Hey Eujiro?"
He looks down at you
"What is it?"
"Remeber when we first got together and we came here after getting drunk and we talked about who would ask first about marriage?"
He looked confused but replied
"Yeah we bet 20$ on who would ask first, what about it"
God he's so oblivous, as you got down on one knee and took out a small black box, popping it open to reveal a ring pop you began to speak
"So, you ready to give up 20$ just yet?"
You looked him in the eyes as he covered his mouth with his hands and the tears swelled in his eyes, through muffled laughter you could hear him shout.
"YES! OH MY GOD A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!"
He laughed and tackled you before picking you up and spining you around. Laughter filled the air just before you leaned down and kissed him.
A couple of months later and several laughter filled meetings with your friends to invite them you stood at the alter in a tux and watching your seven foot tall soon-to-be husband walk down the isle in a red dress next to his far shorter father holding red roses and white lillies. As he threw the bouquet you watched Kaminari catch it and let out a small "come here pretty boy!" as he jumped on Shinso, you told Eujiro and laughed together. Maybe most couples the taller partner would propose first and while you kiri was hard as a rock most of the time he was always as soft as pillow when it came to having someone show him affection first.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Heya everyone! Hope you all enjoyed some short kiri fluff! Remeber that requests are open and i will try to get to them as fast as i can! If im a little late i apologize but anyways i hope you all enjoyed! Have a good day! - Author-san