The Distress Beacon

Striker's Pov

The screen blinked as a message popped up, "Detected distress beacon" it read. I got up and sat in a chair closer to the screen to see where the marker was showing, I typed a few words and the picture zoomed in a little bit more for me to fully see the area the beacon was coming from.

"This is in the Ancient battlefield!" I exclaimed in bewilderment "But Sir said he checked there and saw no one" I noticed I had gotten up out of my chair in the excitement. I scrambled around looking for my beacon tracker then headed to the hanger to get in the car. On the way, I saw Banshee and Ash.

"What to come along, you two?" I said hopping in the car and starting it up. "I got a distress beacon and it's coming from the Ancient Battlefield" The two other Purifiers look at each other then Banshee spoke,

"I thought Sir checked there for anyone but came back empty-handed" Banshee looked visibly confused but got in the car anyway along with Ash. "We shouldn't leave them there for too long" I nodded and pulled out of the hanger, driving towards the battlefield. On the way, I decided to test out the new roll cage in my car.

"Hope you strapped in well, Banshee!" I looked at Banshee with an evil grin, basically telling what I was going to do.

"I'm already fucking injured, Striker!!" Banshee grabbed on to something to hold himself in place while I drove off the side of the road and rolled down the hill. When we got to the bottom, Banshee jumped out of the car and started yelling at Striker to not do that again, when a surprise attack was sprung on to him.

Starlight: Wow chapter 2 is finally here and honestly this took a little bit of time. XD Hope you all enjoy it!

Striker: *rocking out to some hard Russian bass really loud*

Starlight: Stricker! *turns down music* Wanna say good by to our readers?

Stricker: Huh? oh okay! See you all in the next chapter!

Chapter Three coming soon!
✨⚡️✨
Starlight💛