Snowfire

Banshee's Pov:

I shook my head at Striker after yelling at him and then started to look around when all of sudden I was attacked. The newcomer tried to pin me but I was able to flip and put them in a headlock with a knife to their neck.

"Who are you?" I asked strictly. "Are you the one who sent the distress beacon?" I noticed the newcomer was a female. She didn't say anything so I asked again. The only answer I got was,

"Snowfire" She glared at me with an intention to get out and run. I kept my knife to her neck and looked to Ash.

"You want to try and get more information out of her?" I pointed to the female, who was deciding not to say anything.

"Me? You want me to get info out of her?" Ash said, looking confused. She shook her head "I think you got this" I look at the girl on the ground and sighs. 

"What do you remember?" I said, being less strict. The girl said nothing again the started at the ground as if she was remembering a terrible time. she didn't speak for a few moments then finally said something.

"Death" She spoked the single word in a grave voice. Shivers went down my back. "Darkness" I looked at her then at Ash, who looked just as confused as me.

Starlight: Well here's Chapter three for yall. I hope you like it!

Banshee: Why did I have to get attacked? T-T

Starlight: Awe I'm sorry!! Snow is a fighter

Banshee: I guess... Hope you guys join us in Chapter 4!

Chapter 4 coming soon!

✨⚡️✨

Starlight💛