REQUEST PAGE

HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!

This page will specifically be for requesting any Reader x One Piece characters you readers want! I will possibly do another part later in the future, if I can't possibly look through all the requests you all had!

Requests I will NOT do:
• self harm
• depression
• suicide
• abuse
• rape
• incest
• ships
• half breed reader (ex; Neko reader)

Please respect my decision on what I will NOT do. I exclude all of those because it's a sensitive topic. If you don't like it, I'm sorry that you don't like it, please read someone else's stories. I'm not here to write a story that will trigger someone. I am here to write something that will make others laugh and cry from reading something light-hearted that everyone can enjoy.

Overall I'm pretty open minded to any beautiful requests you readers have! Either it be funny, sad, cliché, or smexy time (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *wink wonk*!

Please feel free to request any other ideas you have for as well! Such as yandere reader or OP character, mermaid/merman, or whatever that you'd like me to work with! Don't be afraid to go into detail on what you'd like to be written! I'm here to listen(read) what ideas you got for me!

If you see that I hadn't "done" or "read" your requests, I absolutely have! Sometimes I start with the drafts for your requests, take my time trying to put the story together, and then post it! And if you haven't seen me "write" your request yet, I'm most likely doing some ideas I have, or doing other's, or on hiatus! So don't fret, or worry!