💜four💜

???: hey babe
Jungkook: hey.... how dare you...

???: calm down baby.

Jungkook: listen Bam Bam i m not interested in you so just stop calling me that.

BamBam: so just give me a chance , I'll give you my all love baby (smirks).

Taehyung: hey.. he said that he is not interested. then get out from here.

BamBam: i m not talking to you little baby (laughing)

Taehyung: i m not a baby ok.... and stay away from my kookie bi***.(angry)

BamBam: what did you just say? (angry)

bambam punch taehyung and taehyung fell down

*ouch*

Jungkook: hey stopped you....
Jungkook came and punch bambam in his face

bambam fell down

Jungkook: stay away from us you bas****. otherwise next time I'll kill you understand?...

Jungkook: let's go from here tae. (glare to BamBam)

Jungkook helped taehyung to get up and they went to college clinic

(bambam was giving death glare to taehyung)
in Bambam's mind: you are died MR. KIM TAEHYUNG.. Jungkook will be mine and only mine...

at the clinic

Jungkook: tae(worried) what happened??

Taehyung: i m a (sniffs) useless person (sniffs) and friend (sniffs) i m weak (sniffs) to help anyone... i m useless..... (crying)

Jungkook: no. tae don't say that. You are really brave and you are really a best friend also becoz you always stay by my side and always come for my help whenever i call you
you are my precious thing never ever say that you are useless.

Taehyung: re... really (sniffs)

Jungkook: yes, taetae (with a warm smile)

jungkook wipes tae's tears and kisses hus forehead

after that they get back to their classes for attending the lectures.

after college at taehyung's place

he entered in the house and went to his room with sad mood nothing say to anyone

Jin's POV

i was watching a movie lying on the couch i heard footsteps from taehyung's room.

Jin: tae is that you.... you back ?!?

i was calling him by going upstairs but he didn't answering. I knocked the door but still not answer.

Jin: umm.... tae are you ok, why are you not answering, di something happened to you or someone said you something bad.

Taehyung: I'm..m ok eom..mma (crackling voice)

is he crying o my gid what happened to him (mind)

Jin: Are you crying baby??.. open the door baby. Tae....open the door... don't cry (worried)

i was about to knock again then i heard the door is opening and i saw my baby is crying hard i suddenly hug him without wasting a minute.
he hug me back and crying hard