🔞six🔞

this episode have looooooong smuts and
this is my first smuts 😅
hope you like it👉👈🥺

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Taekook were kissing passionately, the kiss become hot second by second. Taehyung bite Jungkook's lower lip, asking for permission and ofcorse Jungkook gave him permission by open his lips. Taehyung was tasting every inch of Jungkook's mouth.

After a long kiss they pull out for oxygen, they were looking at each other's eyes full off lust and love.

Taehyung: ah!  you are so beautiful baby.....(while  his nose is on jungkook's neck) and your scent is driving me crazy.

Taehyung can't hold himself and bite Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook: AHH!! T..tae..(in pain)

Then Taehyung lick the bite and started to kissing his neck for searching his Sweet spot.

Jungkook: ahhmm....

Taehyung (smirks): found it.

then Taehyung started to auck and kiss the sweet spot of Jungkook's neck and leaving purple and red mark and Jungkook was just moaning.
After sometime Taekook started to kissing while Taehyung's one hand was at Jungkook's little waist and another was at his butt and Jungkook's hands were back of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung squeeze Jungkook's butt.

Jungkook: mmhh... (moan in the kiss)

After sometimes Taehyung was in hus boxers and Jungkook was in his panty with a bunny on it😏

(bunny pantyyyy hehe...😏😏.)

Taehyung smirks at Jungkook's panty and said
Taehyung: nice panty baby.😏

Jungkook just blushing at Taehyung's everything what he is doing or speaking. Because he never seen this dominant side of Taehyung.

Taehyung started to kissing Jungkook's belly amd Jungkook was breathing heavily. Then Taehyung's one hand reach out to Jungkook's clothed hard member for palming it.

Jungkook: Aahhh~~Tae....

Taehyung's d*ck twitched at Jungkook's sexy moans.

Jungkook: T..tae..th..at's...hu..rts..(pointing at his own hard member that is in his panty)

Taehyung understood what Jungkook want so he took off the panty let his red hard member spring out. *ahh* Jungkook moaned lightly
Taehyung was looked at his member shamelessly and licked his own lips
with a smirk.

Taehyung: you have such a big d*ck baby but not as mine (smirks)

Then Taehyung took off his boxers and spring out his hard big member stands proudly 😏
Jungkook shocked at his size and blushing at the same time.
Taehyung starts to stroking Jungkook's member while kissing.
Jungkook was moaning in the kisses.
Jungkook was close to his climax.