Part 1

The day started off as usual but to Perry, something felt a bit off. He felt something he had never felt before. He had a connection with something through the air. It was like a magnetic force that just kept pulling him, but towards what? He didn't know.
He heard Phineas exclaim his usual,"Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!" but Perry was too lost in thought to acknowledge it. He barely even realized his watch vibrating. He flipped into secret agent mode. A couple quick movements later and he was sitting in his chair, waiting for his assignment. His computer screen flickered and Major Monogram appeared. "Agent P, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has been spotted shooting laser beams off his roof. We don't know what they do, but find out and put a stop to it." Perry flew out of his hideout in his flying car and began to make his way over to Doofenschmirtz's apartment. While flying he began to think about what he was feeling and why he was feeling it. Perry blushed. The thought of being with Doofenshmirtz again made him smile uncontrollably, oh how he loved how he felt when he was around him. "I'm supposed to be fearless," Perry thought to himself, but the thought of Doof leaving him was truly terrifying.