Part 4

Doofenshmirtz takes his penis and guides it into Perry's asshole. Perry sits down all the way and lets out a huge squeal. He starts bouncing up and down causing Doofenschmirtz to moan loudly. Perry continues this for a couple minutes and then stands up. He motions for Doofenshmirtz to stand up. Perry walks over to the edge of the bed and sits down. He adjusts himself and moves into doggy position. Doof walks up behind him and once again grabs his dick and shoves it into Perry. He starts pushing it in and out and continues to do this. A couple minutes later Doofenshmirtz removes his cock and starts violently moaning. He grabs his dick and starts jerking off. Perry turns around and faces Doof while kneeling at the edge of the bed. Dr. Doofenschmirtz screams,"Oh, Perry the Platypus, you are making me cum." He begins moaning again as his white juices squirt out from his penis. Perry opens his mouth in hopes to catch some. He swallows and opens his mouth for more but Doof is done, having most of his cum land on Perrys face.
Perry walks out of the room and into the bathroom. He walks out, all cleaned up, and finds doofenshmirtz struggling to put his pants on. Now that he has a huge cock, none of his pants fit right. Perry walks up to Doof, grabs him, and kisses him vigorously. Perry runs out of the room and summons his flying car to come get him. It picks him up and flys him home.