Part 3

He finds Perry laying in his bed, barbie style. Doofenshmirtz leans against the door frame, penis in hand. Perry does his teeth chatter thing, telling Doofenshmirtz to join him. Doof walks up to Perry and stands at the edge of the bed. Perry scooches over to him and grabs his face. He leans in for the kiss but Doofenschmirtz stops him. He picks up Perry and sets him on his lap. He continues to shove his tongue into Perrys little platypus mouth and Perry begins to violently kiss him.
A minute later Perry begins to slowly move his hand down Doofenschmirtz's body. Finally stopping right above of his crotch. He looks up at Doof as if asking for permission. Doofenshmirtz smiles at Perry and so continues until one of his hands is cupped around Doof's ball sac. With his other hand, Perry starts to slowly stroke Doof's nine inch cock. He moves his other hand and starts stroking it with both hands. Perry hears Doofenschmirtz moan quietly. Perry starts to move his face closer and sticks his tongue out. He begins to seductively lick Doof's huge dick. Doofenshmirtz guides his penis into Perry's mouth and pushes his head down as far as it could go. Perry starts gagging and picks his head up, but then goes in for more. Doof lifts Perry off his lap as he starts to fall backwards onto the bed. Perry stands up and walks over to Doof. He sits down and strokes his penis a little more before standing up again. He straddles Doofenschmirtz's body and continues to squat above Doof's huge cock.