#1

(A/n you don't live with me you live by your self also I'm apart of the gang too I forgot to add it to the description and everyone thinks I'm an alpha too)

Y/n's P.O.V

"Beep, beep, be-smack"

I groan and get up out of bed "why did I set my alarm to wake me up so early in the morning again, oh yeah now I remember", y/n sighs "I have to record a video with the guys" I walk over to my dresser and grab some clothes to change into and walk over to the bathroom to have a shower. I start to get undressed and then take off my bandages that are on my arms I look down at them and see all the scars and cuts on them (yes you cut yourself) after getting undressed and get the bandages off I step into the shower and turn the warm water on.

><* Time skip after showering, getting dressed and putting new bandages on *><

After getting dressed I walked down stairs to make breakfast. I started to make f/b (f/b is favourite breakfast if any of you didn't know) then ate my f/b, after eating breakfast I put my dishes in the sink to wash later, then I started to walk back up stairs to brush my teeth. I walked in to my bedroom then into my bathroom and started to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I walked out of my room and walked to my gaming room to record with the guys.

a/n I finally managed to do this I hope everyone likes it so far

also I wrote this at school in my English class and PLP class just for you guys