#4

A/n I have found a new way to do the texting soo yep ;-; oh and I did a quiz thing soo that's is what that picture is up there ;-;

Y/n's P.O.V.

The plane landed and me and Enzy walked off the plane to go get our luggage's. We found our luggage's and went to a café at the airport to wait for the others.

Enzo's P.O.V.

My phone started to ring so I grabbed it out of my pocket in my hoodie and looked at who was calling me and saw that Evan was calling me so I answered it "hey Evan" "hey Phantom are you and your brother at the airport yet" "yes we are at the airport we are at the café out front come find us" "Cool everyone else except del is with me we will meet you guys there a the cafe" "ok we will see you guys when you get here we'll actually Y/c/n will meet you here I'm going to go find del and we will both meet you all at the cafe when I find him" "ok see you soon then bye Phantom" "bye Evan". "Hey Y/n I'll be right back I'm going to go find del the others are gonna be here soon you'll be fine and I know you are really nervous i'am to I'll see you soon" I said "ok Enzy see you soon now go find del and come back quickly pls" "ok ok I'll go find him and come back as quickly as I can I love you bro bai~" "bai and I love you too".

I sent a messaged to del saying

I make my way over to where the conveyor belts are and start looking for del, I cup my hands around my mouth and yell "Del where are you!" "I'm over here Enzy" I see someone waving their hand in the air, I walk over to them "hey del how are you" "...

I make my way over to where the conveyor belts are and start looking for del, I cup my hands around my mouth and yell "Del where are you!" "I'm over here Enzy" I see someone waving their hand in the air, I walk over to them "hey del how are you" "I'm good you?" "I'm fine I' am nerves to meet the others tho" "yea I' am too where is Y/n?" "oh yeah he's at the cafe at the front of the airport the others should be there to, so we better get going" "ok let's go" me and del started to walk over to the cafe. Once we get near the cafe I spot a table full of guys around it and Y/n was in amongst them. I hear my phone's ring tone going off in my hoodies pocket so I pull it out and check who's calling me and it was Evan who was calling me so I answer "yes Evan?" "have you found del yet" "yes I have and we are not that far away from the cafe we'll be there soon we can see you guys" "ok we all really want to see what you and del look like oh and your brother really wants you to be back" "ok we are coming tell my brother and the others that we will be there soon" "ok will do see you soon Phantom bye" "bai Evan".