Castor

My death wasn't as heroic or dramatic as most people. My afterlife was Elysium. I'm going to tell you anyway. I am- was a son of Dionysus. My only brother was Pollux. Now he's alone.

I was fighting for Camp Half-Blood. I was up against one of the enemy demigods, however, I sucked at fighting. I was staying alive though. I thought I would make it out alive. Then, I turned my head.

I felt a cold blade enter my gut. I looked down and saw the demigod removing his blade. Everything was happening in slow motion. I felt my knees buckle, they hit the ground with such force they shattered, I screamed in pain. The enemy brought the hilt of his sword down onto my head and I collapsed. I could feel my body slowly falling limp as I was dying.

The last thing I heard was my brother crying out my name.

;;;

I don't remember how I got to Elysium. I just knew I was there. Someone came to my room to help me cope with being dead, I couldn't remember his name but he looked familiar. I talked to him about my brother, my death, my dad.

I would never see either one of them again. I had no purpose.

I didn't want to be some weirdo kid just wandering the halls, so I chose to be reborn. Hey, maybe I'll get lucky and get into Isles of the Blessed.

If you're reading this Pollux, I love you. I'm so glad it was me and not you.