The Impact

Years have passed since his love one has died, Joseph quit Hamon training since every time he would train it would remind him of Caesar. Everyday he thinks of him, he misses him so much. Joseph still thinks that everything is his fault, If only he came in and helped.. No matter how mad Caesar would get if he did. If only Joseph kept his big mouth shut then they wouldn't have fought at all, maybe Caesar wouldn't have gone to try and defeat Wamuu by himself then. Due to Josephs mind telling him everything is his fault, the once talkative, extrovert boy cut himself off from the world. He went mute to keep himself from saying things he might regret, he didn't want anyone else getting hurt because of his foolishness. Joseph visits Caesars grave as frequently as he can, every time he visits he buys the most expensive flowers, but every time they're always sunflowers. They were Caesar favorite and now his favorite too, he just can't get over him. He doesn't ever think he will, his relationship with Suzi Q has gone downhill which caused them to drift apart. Joseph can't see himself happy with anyone else other than Caesar Zeppeli, he just wants to throw away his life already and be with Caesar in a happy place where they will be excepted. No matter how many times he thinks about leaving the earth and leaving his broken body he just can't do it, Joseph knows Caesar is watching over him and Caesar wouldn't want that. So he keeps living his nightmare of a life, he just wants to meet Caesars expectations. He doesn't want to disappoint him...