Message From The Future

A/N Dammit, If I don't write this story down, it'll drive me CrAzY!

Gia: You're already crazy.

Me: WHY AM I BEING INSULTED BY MY STORY SELF?!

Gia: Beats me :P

Me: Kriff you. *turns back to readers* I don't own Star Wars!

Gia: Comments are accepted, as long as their not too hurtful!

Me: Enjoy!

X

It was a quiet night in Coruscant. Every citizen in the city was sleeping in their homes, and so were the Jedi and younglings in the Jedi Temple nearby.

Suddenly, a portal of yellow and green came into view on a rooftop. Out of the portal jumped a creature wearing a black cape and hood, covering his face and body. The portal closed behind him as he stared at his surroundings with piercing aqua green eyes that tinted with gold.

"The Clone Wars Era," he spoke in a voice that was deep but calm. "Perfect. The Jedi Council still lives. I'll be able to slaughter them to help Darth Sidious kill the Jedi much... easier..."

He took a few steps to the edge of the roof and stared down at the empty streets below. He chuckled, but as he was about to go down, the sound of a ship's engine caught his attention. He looked up and snarled.

"I hate clone patrols..." he dashed to an air vent and his behind it as the Republican ship passed through, shining it's light on the surface. "Ugh, I'll have to get Sidious to activate Order 66 early... but that means I need to make Skywalker turn to Vader early..."

"In a million years, Heron."

The creature, Heron, turned around in alarm and shock to see a portal of orange and blue appear, and another creature jumped out, wearing a dark brown cape and hoodie. His sapphire blue eyes and black irises stared over at the first creature calmly as the portal closed behind him, and two strands of his hair waved in the cold breeze of the night.

"You never should have followed me, Elvis." Heron scowled as he took out a scarlet hilt from his belt and ignited it, revealing a crimson red blade. "This is a mission for my master that I will accomplish, no matter what."

"You'll have to kill me first, Ron," The second creature, Elvis, snickered then he out an aquamarine hilt and activated an electric blue blade.

"You know that I can't do that," Heron scoffed. "You have so much potential. Join me, Elvy. We can rule the galaxy together!"

"Thanks, but no thanks," Elvis shook his head. "Father has already been chosen as the King of Lira San after the incident of the Royal Family. I'm already proud of helping my sister and my mother rule a planet with him, thank you very much,"

"You'll have to kill ME to stop me." Heron stepped forward threateningly. "Or at least fight me."

"What ARE you planning to do here?"

"Frame the Jedi. Kill the Council." Heron smirked. "It won't affect us. We're following the Timeline Rule of P.A.D.U; For every damage we make, the more timelines we wake,"

"UNSTABLE timelines that might disrupt the time rift, you fool!" Elvis slapped a hand on his forehead. "You're going to have us ALL killed!"

"I don't care. As long as the Jedi fall then I have no problem," Heron kept his lightsaber and turned away. "Stay out of my way, Elvis, or I may have to regret letting you live."

With that, he hopped off the roof. Elvis ran to the edge to see Heron steal a speeder and zoom off. Elvis sighed, deactivating his blade and clipping it to his belt.