『 津• F O U R 』

His father smiled at his ravenous hunger with stern reminiscent pleads shining upon his similar calloused blue eyes. Rusty voice let out an expectant volatile proposal. “Meet her again, in your next life.”

Aguero twitched his lips into a half-smile that filled of impassioned and marauding sincerity that let his eyes gleamed to the thought of killing him softly, lover in his hands as he cried of austere conclusion. “She stays as... My only one.”

His eyes lidded with darkness glued upon them. The color of black had seemed to press on his cobalt deep sea eyes that set the sky blended upon the course of the waves of the ocean splashes.

Voices filled his ears as his eyes fluttered open from the death of his dream on his living nightmare. The light gush of salty sea wind entered the room he was in, spiritual anguish filled him in. Wondering if the new place he were now put upon. No familiar faces, not even the hasty and constant calls of Shibisu. His blue eyes travelled around the surrounding area, he was no longer in the world where the tower had existed.

Yet deep in his thoughts, his lips curled into smile with light shade of crimson dusting his cheeks. Had he not known it, but it had been the ecstasy of the paradise he once yearned for.

Now it was time, he had to take the first step into the flowery awe-filled place that grew of the morning sun, his place that filled with trust even to the pity of heartache. You couldn't blame him, could you? He only wished of her presence and touch's exaltation that kept him above the surface of emotions of drownage. His tongue was blistered yet the innocence of which she blossomed with was sweetly keeping him amiable. Such dear power of the regular he had found of serendipity from before, having him grasp upon the stiff nightmare of the erstwhile deaths and distrustful disasters.

“It's sad,” he mumbled upon the view that filled his sight. “Love is just a story of continuous heartbreak...”