『 津• F I V E 』

His thoughts werenʼt present. Khun Aguero Agnisʼ thoughts filled with much confusion and tragedy titled memories of torture.

He was told she was dangerous... Much more he took that into interest. They say it was because she had not needed one to back her up, and those that followed only hurt. His lips twitched into a frown — it shook him up to tears, the tears he hadnʼt shed for so long, those tears directed to his weakness but also his strength. Eventually, he learnt that even a monster like him would have illicit, unending nightmares too.

“Good to see you unharmed,” a familiar female voice implied to the now standing Khun who recalled what his father had gladly done. Unharmed?

“Good...” his gaze dropped. “Strip me of every action Iʼve done. Then tell me, am I unharmed?”

He dropped his dearest in pain. And though he was no longer in a world existed the tower, he stood in this new place with a broken record of everything. And that was what hurt him most. Blood dripped from his fingertips but all he could do was let his head down and mutter, “Iʼm sorry.”

𝘈𝘜𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘙ʼ𝘚 𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘌! ⁾⁾

i apologise for being unable to update this fic of mine! i am currently busy with school and have five more assignments to do, hence i am very inactive here.

to those confused about what had happened, i transmigrated khun to the modern world to his dearest ( y/n ). thatʼs currently the gist of everything along the chapters. in addition to that, it wouldnʼt be longer until this story ends, a few more chapters and the angst would end.