Chapter 25(pt 1) : Revealed

I'm gonna this chapter in 2. I'll update pt 2 of this chapter tonight.

Wang Yibo Pov.

Today is monday. Yesterday was my birthday and it was the best birthday ever. In my life of 22 years, I've never been so happy like I am now. The reason is Xiao Zhan, my Xiao Zhan. He never failed to make me happy.

Even before this time, when we were in middle or high school, I've always put on a cold facade but inside his blabbering has always been music to my ears.

I loved him back then but didn't know until I left. I was always so agitated to come back to China, back to Zhan, just to see his beautiful smile or to listen his nonstop blabbering. I love him now. I love him always. He's my little sunshine. I regret not realizing the love I have for him or he has for me, before. Now that I finally realized, I can leave everything behind just to be with him

Today as always, I woke up as a delicious smell hit my nostrils. As soon as I opened my eyes, a wide smile appeared on my face. Zhan always wake up before me to make breakfast for us. His cooking reminds me of my mothers cooking. It tastes the same, really delicious.

It's 8am now, Zhan has a class at 9:30am and mine is at 10am. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. After doing my things, I come out of the bathroom to see my phone ringing. I walk up to the bedside table where my phone was lying, it's my mom. It's actually a bit weird, because my mom doesn't really calls me in the morning.

I receive the call and greet my mom.

"Good morning, mom"

"Good morning, son. You're awake already?"

"Yeah. Zhan has a class at 9:30am, he's making breakfast now, so I had to wake up. What's wrong?"

"Me and your dad wants you to come home today"

"What? Why?"

"There's something which we needs to talk to you about"

"Alright, then I'll come after my class ends today"

"No, I need you to come now"

"Now?"

"Yes"

"Mom, can't I come later?"

"No. Today and right now"

"Uhhh....fine". Saying that I cut the call without waiting for her reply. Something seems not right.

I put my phone on the bed, opened the closet and took out a black tee and a black pant. I quickly wore it, pick up my phone and went out of the room.

As I walked out, a delicious smell filled my nostrils. Zhan was still cooking. I walked to him, tiptoeing and back hugged him. Zhan flinch.

"YIBO!! Do you wanna give me an heart attack?" Zhan yelled.

I grinned, "Haha...Good morning babe".

Zhan turned to me and smile"Morning. Breakfast will be ready in 2 minutes"

"Ok" I said and kissed his nose.

I walked to the dining table and set down on the chair waiting for Zhan.

2 minutes later Zhan came with two plates filled with food put it on the table . He then opened the fridge took a bottle of orange juice and came back to the table and set down across me. Today's menu fruit pancake.

"Dig in" Zhan said with a smile.
I smiled back at him amd started eating. As soon as it touched my taste buds, I felt heaven in my mouth. It's the most delicious pancake I've ever eaten.