Chapter 28 : Lollipop Kissing Challenge

So for this chapter, special thanks to my favorite gay couple, Max and Yos. My gosh, they are so sweet

MATURE CONTENT🔞 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~~~~

With their parents accepting their
relationship, they decided to spend 3 more days at Chongqing. If you're asking where they'd stay.... They decided to stay at home.

Zhan stayed at his house and Yibo at his own. Just like when they were kids. The only difference was Zhan and Yibo would stare at each from their balcony while talking on the phone.

The last day before their returning to Beijing, Zhan and Yibo met their friends from high school. Everyone was shocked when Yibo told them about him and Zhan. But Yibo as more shocked when they told him that they already knew about Zhan's feelings for him.

They spent the day with their friends having fun and reminiscing high school days. All this while, Yibo was feeling guilty. Guilty for not realizing Zhan's feelings and leaving him alone. How can I be so dumb?! He thought to himself.

On the way back to their home, Yibo hold Zhan's hand and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry" Yibo said in a voice full of guilt.

"Uh... Sorry! For what?!" Zhan asked confused.

"Sorry for not realizing your feelings and sorry for leaving you alone" Yibo replied.

Zhan hugged him back tightly. "No need to say sorry, Bobo" He said.

"But, I'm sorry. I made you cry" Yibo said almost in the verge of crying.

Breaking the hug, Zhan cupped Yibo's face and brought his face closer to Yibos

"It doesn't matter. We're together now and that's what matters" Zhan said.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry. I'll never make you cry again" Yibo said and kissed Zhan lovingly.

The next morning, they said goodbye to their parents and came back to Beijing, to their own apartment.

~~~~~~

It's been 2 weeks since they met their parents. Everything went back to normal since that day. Zhan and Yibo was the happiest. They told their friends about their parents acceptance and everyone was overjoyed.

Zhan became more serious on his studies. Yibo was no different either. Both became busy with studies, not only because of their parents but also their final exam was coming soon.

Zhan and Yibo spent less and less time together doing lovey-dovey things. Yibo understood Zhan's reason of studying hard but still, he felt sad.

Yibo internally cursed his parents for this. On the other hand the only thing Zhan thought about is to be with Yibo. Yibo had fought with their parents for them to be together. So, he can this small thing for both of them.

It was Sunday, night. Zhan was studying, sitting on the floor of their living roon, while his books and laptop was on the table. Yibo was sitting on the couch, watching something on YouTube.

Suddenly Yibo stood up from the couch and sat down on the floor beside Zhan, making him startled.

"ZhanZhan, look" Yibo said, shoving his phone infront of Zhan.

Zhan staired at the phone. It was a video of an gay couple, lollipop kissing challenge.

"What's this?" Zhan asked while watching the video.

"It's a game. Let's play" Yibo replied.

"What kind of game?!" Zhan asked.

"It's like this. I'm gonna blindfold you. After that, I'll eat a lollipop then you've to kiss me and say what flavor it was" Yibo explained.