The Trip

Today's the day we're Branch goes on his vacation day. Poppy, Barb, and Branch went to the boat, and starts to set sail. Poppy grabbed some maps in case they might get lost. Barb just grabbed some food for everyone. But mostly her. As everything was needed on board, Poppy, Barb, and Branch got on board and waved everyone good bye. Trollex and his Techno Trolls even helped them push their boat into the water and waved good bye as the set sail. Poppy grabbed a telescope and looked to see if there's any land around to have a party. It toke nearly about a few hours, or two days later. Until they finally found an island that looks completely harmless and safe. They landed (idk) on the beach, gets off the boat, and starts unpacking to make a fun beach party. Chairs were up, food is made, and they changed into swim suits in case if any of them wants to have a splash in the water. Queen Poppy swimming around with Barb as Branch sat in his chair, drinking some pink lemonade...

Queen Poppy: *swimming around* This is the life! *to Barb* Hey, Barb! Look who I'm imitating *in deep voice* "Was' sup my Techno Trolls?!" "Get ready for the Drop!"

Queen Barb: *laughing* Ah, that's funny. *under her breath* He's so hot

Queen Poppy: *normal voice* What?

Queen Barb: What?

Branch: Hey, Barb, don't you think that's a little offensive to Trollex and his Techno Trolls?

Queen Barb: *in deep voice* No way! If we lose our string, we lose our...". *normal voice* Ok, now I hear it

Queen Poppy: Yeah, we're gonna stop now

Branch: Hmm *looks around* No monsters, no dangerous laboratories, no Cloud Guy. There's gotta be something wrong here

Poppy and Barb: Ugh!!

Branch: What?

Queen Barb: *climbing out of the water with Poppy* You're acting all lifeguard instead of having some quality beach time

Branch: I'm being prepared!!

Queen Barb: Prepared to do what? Becoming Captain Buzzkill?

Barb and Poppy: *laughing*

Branch: 😑

Queen Poppy: Ahem, that's not funny

Queen Barb: Ya see? My point exactly just like that

Branch: Whatever, Barb! *gets up and puts his drink down* I'm trying to protect us. And if I weren't here, who else would?

Queen Barb: *reading a ROCKIN' N ROLL magazine while sitting at a fruit bar* King Trollex. He could just swim right to this island with his Techno buddies and the other leaders and we're saved

Branch and Poppy: *looked at her* ?!

Queen Barb: What? When I first met the guy, I saw the way he protected his Techno Trolls. Like the fact that he came up to me alone and buffed up his chest. *blushed* *snickered* My, god! That's sounded so kinky! HA HA!!

Queen Poppy: *blushes* Oh, thanks, Barb! You're making me imagen that!

Queen Barb: I told ya! And it actually happened

Branch: Could you two stop it already?

Queen Poppy: Ok, ok, we'll stop

Queen Barb: I'm not *turned the next page*

Branch: Ugh! I'm gonna find us some more fruit *walked into the forest*

As Branch walked into the jungle, and grabbed some mangos, strawberries, cherries, and bananas. And when he was about to get back to the beach, he heard something. He looked at his surroundings to know what it was. He doesn't have his weapons right now, but he does have hair power to fight. He puts the fruit down and gets ready to fight. He saw some bushes rustling and what came out of it, is just a cute little rabbit family getting food. Branch was surprised to see just some harmless rabbits. He does find them very cute, so he lets them have some strawberries. The mother lets him pets her as the rabbits grabs the berries and hopped away back to their home. Branch grabbed the fruits he picked and had back to the beach to the girls...