Technology Ocean

The gang then landed the escape pod near a beach and put in their diving suits to get ready to dive into what is called, Technology Ocean. Barb's a bit worried on what happened to the rest of Volcano Rock City and her Rock Trolls and TBDB is nervous about what to Trollex after the change. They've been best friends since they were young, and he's afraid what the change has done to him and the other Techno Trolls...

Branch: *putting on his swimming gear and sees TBDB so nervous* Hey, Beat Drop, you going to be ok?

TBDB: Kinda. I'm scared on what happened to Techno Reef and with everybody. I hope they're ok. Especially Trollex

Branch hugged TBDB for some support. He knows what it's like to lose someone you love when they're turned something awful. Like when Poppy suddenly turned into hair. Barb maybe rolled her eyes at them, but deep down, she really does care about Trollex. Very much. She shook her head and put on her air helmet...

Prince D: Remember, guys, what the people in Fire World said on what happened to the Techno Trolls are true, you need to be extra careful on what might happen once you're down there

Cloud Guy: So, we got you these doohickies in case of "danger"

Queen Barb: Why would you air quote "danger"?

Cloud Guy: Because I'm doubting that the Techno Trolls can do some damage

Barb and Branch looked at him like as if he's joking. But they ignored it, grabbed the weapons, and drive right into the water with TBDB in Branch's arms...

Wani: And if you see my girls in there, tell them I said "나는 그들을 그리워" ("I miss them")

Cooper: I don't think they're gonna remember that. And plus, they're already in the water

Wani: Oh

As Barb, Branch, and TBDB swam further down into the ocean, they were surprised to see new looks around them. They see new kinds of fish, new kinds of coral, and weirdest thing of all: What Techno Reef now looks like. It looks all corrupted and broken down. TBDB was in shocked...

TBDB: *gasped* Techno Reef. It's all...damaged

Queen Barb: Dang! The Reef looks like it's sick or something

Branch: Whoa

Until suddenly, Branch was lifted up by an unknown creature. And three more came out, and was about to attack Barb and TBDB. Branch was about to fight it off, until he sees what it is when they went to a glowing coral. It was a huge sea creature that has red hair and a colorful holographic body with a fin-like tail like the Techno Trolls. And then Branch finally realized...

Branch: Wait a minute! Are you...Are you Baby Bun?!

Techno Baby Bun: *auto-tuned* 예! 어때, 플랑크톤? (Yeah! What about it, plankton?)

(I like to make them all to speak Korean for this scene😁)

Queen Barb: Yeah! We found the rest of the K-Pop girls! *grabs TBDB* WHOA!! *Ari rolled her over*

Techno Ari: *laughing* *auto-tuned*!당신은 너무 한심하다! (You are so pathetic!)

TBDB: I have no idea what they're saying, but I do feel threaten!

Then the rest of the K-Pop girls all circled around the gang as TBDB starts shaking in fear. They all let out an evil toothy grin...

Techno Kim-Petit: *auto-tuned* 저녁 식사로 트롤을 좋아하는 사람은 누구입니까? (Who likes Trolls for dinner?)

Techno Gomdori: *auto-tuned* 나는 하나를 원한다 (I want one)

The gang has no idea what to do, until Barb suddenly started to get really angry, that her eyes started to turn like the Techno Trolls. Then suddenly a miracle happened...